It's just that Father Shen is not like Father Tang. If this son is gone, he can quickly train the next one. He is just an only son. If he publishes the same announcement as Tang's now, not to mention that he will be laughed at after it is published in Tang's. It's not as good as Tang's. Even if it is said to have an almost irreversible negative impact on Shen Lu after the announcement, he will not issue such an announcement easily.

For netizens, it would be fine if neither family responded, but if one responded but the other remained silent, then the family that did not respond would be covering up, and it would be a heinous crime.

Moreover, Tang Moumou is an illegitimate son, but Shen Moumou is not. He is even an only son. By the way, he may be the mastermind of these things. As the only designated heir of a group, his abilities and rights must be stronger than that of the illegitimate son of the Tang family. too much.

Suddenly, Shen's reputation fell to the bottom. Even though Shen's public relations department tried its best to protect it, Shen's products began to be boycotted.

Father Shen seemed to have aged several years overnight.

He wanted to see his son and ask him why he did what he did. He didn't care about right or wrong at the moment. He just wanted to know what his son was thinking and why he changed from a good boy praised by everyone in an instant. He's going to be a prisoner.

It's just that he couldn't see Shen Lu during the investigation of the case. The only thing he could do was to hire the best lawyer, hoping that there was still a chance to save everything.

But his hopes were doomed.

Yin Yan kept Tang Huan and Shen Lu in this situation before taking action. Naturally, he would not give them another chance to make a comeback, and it was impossible for him to make so many preparations just to deal with these two people.

Therefore, Shen's father's behavior of contacting a lawyer at a sky-high price was exposed, and the call to boycott Shen's company suddenly reached its peak. Under this situation, Shen's stock also fell rapidly, reaching its limit within a few days.

Although Shen's size would not directly cause a devastating blow like Yu's father's company, it would be difficult to recover in a short period of time.

Yin Yan did not end his vacation, but seeing that the Tang family and the Shen family were hit hard one after another in a short period of time, no one dared to think that there would be any opportunities to take advantage of Yin Yan's vacation.

Shen Lu and Tang Huan tried to provoke Yin Yan at the bidding meeting to provoke everyone to deal with Yin Yan. Naturally, it was impossible to achieve their goal. On the contrary, all their plans ended up falling into the hands of their own company. On the head, now the Shen family and the Yin family have offended Yin Yan, and are at the forefront of public opinion. At this time, everyone feels that it is a loss if they don't get a piece of the pie.

In a short period of time, Tang and Shen not only had to face the pressure of public opinion, but also have to appease internal employees, and also deal with the conspiracy of their former partners. Under the pressure of all the layers of pressure, no matter which company they are, for those who are still in prison Neither of them could spare much energy.

Tang Huan and Shen Lu, who were still in the detention center, naturally wouldn't know about these things, but they were not stupid. It didn't take long for them to understand from the evidence of the crime spread out in front of them one by one. I'm afraid the success they thought was just that. It was just a trap dug by Yin Yan for them.

It wasn't until a lawyer came in and talked to them that they knew what their company had become because of them.

After the lawyer learned that the evidence of their crimes was conclusive, he also knew that it was impossible to defend them as innocent, so he only allowed them to get rid of their identity as the mastermind and try to reduce their culpability.

And Tang's lawyer hopes that Tang Huan can explain that everything was his personal behavior, which was caused by others and had nothing to do with Tang's.

Tang Huan knew clearly that he was about to be abandoned by the Tang family when the criminal evidence was spread out in front of him one by one. Therefore, his emotions were not much affected when he heard the lawyer's words, and he only laughed twice mockingly.

Until now, he didn't feel that he had done anything wrong. He had known since he was a child that to get what he wanted, he had to use all means, so there was nothing wrong with him doing these things to get Yu Ran. He was wrong. It's just not cautious enough.

But, is he really not cautious enough?

Tang Huan began to recall the layout he and Shen Lu had planned from beginning to end.

The people who used it obviously would not be suspected, but judging from the evidence, it seemed that Yin Yan knew what they were doing from the beginning.

At this time, he suddenly remembered a question that they had questioned at first but did not pursue, that is, where did the news that Song Yanchuan told them come from.

At first they thought this was Song Yanchuan's plan for many years, but now they think about it carefully, Song Yanchuan is not much older than them, and he is just the son of a housekeeper of the Yu family. No matter how capable he is, he can get Are these internal news from the Yin family?

It seemed that neither the Tang family nor the Shen family had given up on the Yin family's deployment of personnel, but even so, they had never obtained such secret information as Song Yanchuan knew.

At that time, they only thought that Song Yanchuan was sent to prison by Yin Yan and wanted Yu Yun as much as they did, so they naturally believed that he was in the same camp as them, but what if he wasn't?

Trust is sometimes the most fragile thing in the world. Not only Tang Huan, but Shen Lu also began to doubt Song Yanchuan when he was reviewing the case with the lawyer.

After all, he couldn't tell the source of Song Yanchuan's information, but the information was obviously not something he could get, and now it seemed that Yin Yan knew every step they took. In this case, except for someone among them leaking the information , there is almost no other reason.

Therefore, during the next interrogation, both Tang Huan and Shen Lu named a new person - Song Yanchuan.

The lawyer is right in saying that now that it is impossible for them to escape guilt, the best thing to do is to remove the name of the main criminal, so that the sentence will be lighter.

Regardless of whether Song Yanchuan deliberately set a trap for them or not, it was a good deal to pin the blame on him. If he was the one who set the trap, then he was the one who brought it upon himself. If not, then it was indeed him who did these things.

Because Song Yanchuan was already in prison, the police did not expect that there would be such a person involved before the two of them said his name.

Inciting a crime while serving a sentence can be said to be an abominable circumstance.

Song Yanchuan was quickly interrogated.

Inside the prison there is very little access to information from the outside world.

Song Yanchuan counted on time and thought that Tang Huan and Shen Lu would be almost successful at this time, but he didn't expect that what was waiting for him was not the news of success, but that the two people were arrested and imprisoned, and he also wanted to add another person who abetted the crime. offense.

He even couldn't recover when he learned everything.

how could be?

Obviously this was how Yin Yan was defeated.

This time he not only gained the upper hand, but also persuaded Shen Lu and Tang Huan to take action in advance. How could they lose?

Song Yanchuan seemed to be in a daze. He did not answer the police's questions, but only asked about the Yin family's situation, and even asked to see Tang Huan and Shen Lu.

Naturally, his request would not be satisfied. He began to ask to see Yu Ran, Yin Yan, and finally his father.

When the police saw that Song Yanchuan seemed to be overstimulated and had some mental problems, they had no choice but to terminate the interrogation, and finally agreed to let him see his father under his repeated requests.