Yu Ran, "..."

What the hell?

Are you asking for a kiss?

Why do you feel so horny after being told by Yin Yan?

However, the guests in the audience did not know that these two people had already traveled thousands of miles in different directions.

What they saw in their eyes was that Yin Yan, who had always behaved inhumanely, actually listened to their coaxing and kissed Yu Ran, more than once...

What does this mean?

It shows that it is the power of love!

Everyone looked at the two people who were almost hugging each other. It felt like they were surrounded by pink bubbles, as if countless dog food were throwing at their faces.

Suddenly some people couldn't help but take a picture of this and post it on their WeChat Moments.

Almost everyone said they didn't expect the two people to have such a deep relationship.

It seems that Yin Yan just didn't wake up, and once he did, he was completely trapped.

Some are disbelieving, some are regretful, and some are regretful. Almost everyone is discussing it enthusiastically.

There were only two people sitting in one corner, their eyes exuding a gloomy aura that was incompatible with the people around them.

These two people were Yu's father and Mrs. Yu, who had just lost the management rights of the company.

They originally thought that Yu Ran's engagement would be a good opportunity for them to improve their status, so when they didn't receive the invitation letter, Yu's father tried every means to get the invitation letter.

As a result, he didn't expect that when this day came, let alone show off in front of everyone, he would not even have the management rights of his own company.

Father Yu was unwilling to give up no matter what he thought, so he came to attend the banquet without giving up.

It's just that after they came in, they couldn't get close to Yu Ran and Yin Yan, and other people had already known about their situation and ignored them.

Father Yu was so angry that he could only sit in the corner and look at the people on the stage with resentment.

Mrs. Yu looked at Father Yu's expression and sneered, "Look, this is the good son you raised. We found a good home for him, but instead of being grateful, he relied on you to help him." The man he found took away your company."

"Shut up!" Father Yu's voice was angry, but although he told his wife to shut up, he agreed with her words in his heart.

Isn't it true that Yu Ran's current happy appearance was brought about by himself? If she hadn't asked him to attend the banquet, how could he have met Yin Yan, and how could he have such a grand engagement now?

It's okay if he doesn't appreciate himself. He just wants to ask him for a small favor, but not only does he not help, he also adds insult to injury. Is this what a son of man should do?

The more Yu's father thought about it, the deeper his resentment towards Yu Ran became.

He stood up in a hurry. He originally wanted to step forward and say that he was his father and he couldn't do this to him.

But as soon as he stood up, he found that there were already several people around him looking at him warily.

Father Yu didn't pay attention at first. He called "son" and planned to walk towards Yu Ran.