Yin Yan sat on the carpet opposite Yu Ran like Yu Ran.

Yin Yan knew it well and wrote quickly. In a short time, he had written dozens of them.

Fortunately, except for the squad leader, instructor and others he had decided to invite before, he still had to think about the others for a while before writing one. Some of them had a decent relationship with the original person, but he didn't socialize much after coming here. There are also some people who helped him after he was deliberately exposed by Cui Minmin.

During this time, Yin Yan was showing off his affection in school like crazy, and said that he could invite more people. Later, I realized that Yin Yan actually wanted to clear his name.

After all, he had never been in contact with anyone in this circle in the Yu family. His and Yin Yan's social circles almost did not overlap. This was why Cui Minmin dared to go to the Yu Ran school forum to hack him.

So even if the engagement party between the two goes well, for people in Yu Ran's circle, it may be just a matter reported by the media. The authenticity needs to be verified, but now it is okay for Yin Yan to do this. Let people in both circles know that he is not just interested in Yu Ran.

This can also serve as a disguised warning to some people that it is best to be more respectful towards Yu Ran in the future to avoid things like Cui Minmin happening again.

When Yin Yanzhu saw Yu Ran's frowning and contemplative look, and as if his hands were itchy, he raised his hand and touched Yu Ran's head, and said, "Just write whatever you want, whoever comes to mind can be Who to write about."

Yu Ran nodded, not realizing that Yin Yan actually had itchy hands and wanted to touch his head.

He stretched his neck and glanced at Yin Yan, and when he saw the name of an unknown person, he looked away. When he saw that the height of the invitation letter in Yin Yan's hand was almost twice as high as his, he quickly continued to think about returning the invitation. Someone should be invited.

Nothing weird happened this time. The couple sat across from each other all morning and finally finished writing the invitation letter.

Yin Yan's engagement was grand, and everyone had heard the news a long time ago.

At the beginning, everyone thought that Yin Yan had finally enlightened, so many people were happy. In the past, Yin Yan was not close to men and women, and everyone wanted to please him but could not find a way. Now as long as this hole is opened, then No matter how good Yin Yan's taste is, there are so many people in this world, they can always find a way to find something that suits his taste.

So although no one made any move at first, they all had a wait-and-see mentality, planning to wait until Yin Yan's interest in the child from the Yu family waned, and then they would find a way to send him there, so as to catch up with Yin Yan. Relationship, who would have known that they had secretly begun to slowly plan to find someone, but instead of waiting until Yin Yan's interest in the Yu family faded, they waited until the news of their engagement.

Moreover, during this period of time, Yin Yan seemed to be preparing for something that was not particularly important in their eyes, but the company seemed not to care about it. It also seemed that this engagement was not casually booked. But it's an extremely formal one.

The only good thing is that the one from the Yu family who sent his son out didn't seem to get much benefit, and he didn't even hear much about the child from the Yu family having any contact with their family.

While everyone was watching Father Yu's joke, they comforted themselves in their hearts. If you can't give it to an adult, then you can't give it to an adult. Anyway, if you give it away, it may not be beneficial, and it will be a waste of energy.