Chapter 1

"Brother Yu Ran."

In front of Yu Ran stood a baby-faced boy, staring straight at Yu Ran, and slowly pulled out a nasty smile on his lips, "I didn't expect you to come over. Why, do you want to come and sacrifice yourself?"

Yu Ran looked at the young man in front of him expressionlessly, feeling very confused.

As soon as he woke up, he inexplicably appeared in the car heading to the banquet. The driver was about to wake him up and tell him that he was there, so Yu Ran entered the banquet confused as soon as he opened his eyes. I simply found a quiet corner alone and silently judged what happened.

Who would have thought that within two minutes of thinking, this situation would arise.

Yu Ran's silence seemed to irritate the young man in front of him. He sneered and pinched Yu Ran's face, "Do you think Yin Yan will like you?"

Yin Yan...

Yu Ran was digesting the name in his mind, and felt a little familiar for some reason.

However, being pinched by someone's face was not a good experience. Yu Ran reached out and slowly pried off the other person's hand from his chin, then carefully looked at the young man up and down, and said in a matter-of-fact tone, "You really don't like me. , but I think I should be able to like you."

The boy looked to be only fifteen or sixteen years old, but his appearance was extremely good, and his peach-blossom eyes were not offensive at all even if he made a bad expression.

Someone nearby had noticed what was going on here. When they heard Yu Ran's words, they immediately understood the scene as the young man deliberately making trouble for Yu Ran in order to win favor.

Tsk, there really is everyone, and there are actually people who dare to compete for Yin Yan's favor.

They looked at the young man with a look that said, "Is this guy not very smart?"

"You..." The young man looked at Yu Ran with a bit of anger, but soon he turned his eyes to the person who was secretly watching here, and said in a gloomy tone, "Does it look good?"

The young man swept around in a circle, and someone quickly recognized his identity.

Someone grabbed the person who originally thought the young man had an arrogant attitude and wanted to teach him a lesson, and whispered, "It's the one from the Tang family, forget it, forget it, let's go, let's go."

Some people looked at Yu Ran sympathetically before leaving, feeling that he would not get any good results if he offended the young master of the Tang family.

And at this time, Yu Ran...

He also wanted to feel sorry for himself.

Yin Yan, the Tang family, and brother Yu Ran, whom the young man called out.

This is clearly the content of a forced love novel that destroys three views, which my cousin tried her best to recommend him to read some time ago.

His cousin swore to him that it was a sweet novel, and the main character's name was the same as his, which could provide him with some love experience as a single mother.

The innocent Yu Ran believed it at that time, and then he became blind.

The plot of the entire book could be on a legal program every minute, and there are also love experiences. Yu Ran felt that instead of falling in love with three psychopaths, he might as well stay single for the rest of his life.

That's right, three protagonists!

Yu Ran in the book is a heartthrob. His housekeeper's son has always been secretly in love with him, and his childhood friend also likes him. Even the sworn enemy who opposes him every day is always targeting him because of love.