TAEHYUNG

I walked out of my room and saw jin hyung, jimin and jeonghan drinking coffee while sitting in the living room. On noticing my presence jimin smiled at me which I gladly gave back.

"Good morning taegyung-ah" Hyung says while turning the page of the newspaper. "Good morning hyung" With that I sat beside jeonghan who Pat my back and then again put back his focus on his phone.

I looked around and saw no one else , "Where are others? " I ask while standing up to bring me apple juice to drink. "Niki, beomgyu and Dino are in gym " Jeonghan replied and I hummed while coming back to my seat with the Apple juice.

"Wait so those two brat are still asleep? " Hyung says folding his newspaper. "Tae please can you go and wa--" I cut him off by shaking my head " I'm not done with my glass of juice so just send jimin " He glares at me while throwing the newspaper on the table which made me gulp and without giving any second excuse I just stood up and walked inside their room.

Walking inside I saw both of them sleeping as if they're dead bodies. I walked to jungkook's side and called his name "jungkook!! Jungkook-ah wake up " He opens his eyes slowly adjusting to brightness. "Oh hyung am I late? " I just nod and he stood up . Without saying anything he walked out of the room.

So now  I have to wake this girl up? Sighing to myself I called out her name "Ishita!! Ishita wake up! " But she didn't even budge like she can't hear me. Should I shook her a little? I touched her forearm and shake a bit "ishita wake up!! " I say little pissed because she just turned to other side and hugged her plushie which is a teddy bear. "Ishita just wake up, you're no princess to sleep this late " I say but again she just frowned in her sleep and  went back to sleeping.

I rested my hands to both side of my torso and then noticed the jug of water, I guess she left me with no other choice. Pouring a glass of water I finally stood in front of her and looked at her face for a moment which looks so peaceful but not anymore with that I splashed the water right on her face.

She gasped and jolted up sitting straight on the bed, breathing heavily . She turned and looked at me and then to the glass. "YAH!! " She says. "Yah? " I repeat as it's disrespectful to say in the tone which she used on me. "I mean what is this behavior taehyung sunbaenim?"
She says rubbing her back side of palm on her face, and looks totally pissed the way she's looking at me.

"I've been trying to wake you up for so long. " I say " YAH!! " She says it again aloud and I raised my brows which just made her pout and without saying anything further she walked inside the bathroom. I chuckled on remembering how her nose flared with anger.

I walked out of the room "why are you smiling? " This dropped my smile which I didn't even realised I had one. " Who's smiling? " I ask to jimin who's looking at me with his suspicious gaze. "I saw you smiling just now. " He says and Headlock me. " Well my best friend you're hallucinating I'm not smiling. " Saying this I immediately got out of his grip and walked away with fast steps to ignore his other questions.

ISHITA

After getting ready I walked out of the room and found Jin oppa sitting on the sofa, he smiled when he noticed my presence.
"I see you're heavy sleeper" He says and here I just got embarrassed. He chuckles
" Don't be embarrassed I've been around these small brothers of mine in the group but finally I got a sister " The way he said that made me feel so warm inside the heart. Surely the most chaotic but matured person.