"Sir, would you want me to inform the family members?" Daniel asked as Avy was setting the food for me. I looked at Avy, did he not inform others? They must be worried.

"Avy, did you not inform our family members?" I asked, confused. He sighed and shook his head.

"No I didn't, it's three in the morning and everyone must be tired. They were here all day and they just left to rest at 12 so I didn't inform them." He explained. Oh! Yeah, what he was saying kind of made sense. I didn't want them to rush here in the middle of the night. "Don't worry though, I'll let them know first thing in the morning."

"Okay!" I nodded. "Daniel, can you get some change of clothes for Avy?" I requested. Avy looked at himself as if he was looking at himself for the first time. Daniel looked at Avy and nodded.

"Okay I'll bring them to you in half an hour." I nodded. "I'll take my leave now Mr and Mrs Raichand. It's good to see you smiling again Mrs. Raichand. Get well soon Ma'am." Daniel smiled and nodded at Avy who looked at him with narrowed eyes but Daniel royally ignored him and walked out with one last smile at me.

"Avy stop." He looked at me and placed the food in front of me. "You were glaring at him." He shrugged at me. I shook my head.

"Eat, you need energy." He sat in front of me and tucked my hair behind my ear. The smell of the soup and the bread was really good. My mouth watered and I tucked into the soup. Avy looked at me with a look of adoration. "It's so good to see you eat baby." He caressed my cheek.

"I eat all the time, you just don't seem consider that food." 

"You eat next to nothing Ani, you survive on coffee baby. And that is not real food." He gripped. I just rolled my eyes at him.

By the time I finished eating Daniel brought Avy's clothes. Avy made me comfortable and tucked me into the bed and moved back and sat on the chair beside my bed. "Avy why don't you freshen up." He shook his head.

"No, you sleep then I will go."

"Avy please go and freshen up. I'm right here and I don't need anything either." I said. He looked hesitant for a bit then sighed and walked into the bathroom collecting the clothes.

Avy returned within 10 minutes and looked at me as I was hurt during the 10 minutes he was gone to the bathroom to freshen up. When he was sure I was intact and not one hair had been out of place, he sighed and kissed my forehead and moved back.

"I'm going to sleep on the chair." I frowned and looked at the chair he was pointing at and pouted. I don't want him to be away from me. I want him to be with me and hold me while I sleep. Also, the chair looked really uncomfortable.

"Avy sleep with me." I said, patting the space next to me. He looked stunned for a second but soon recovered and shook his head.

"No, Ani you need rest and I can't sleep on the bed with you, it will be uncomfortable for you." Even though he was denying he looked like he really wanted to sleep with me.

"Avy please. I want to sleep with you." I pleaded with a pout. He was already shaking his head before I completed the sentence. "Please." I lifted off the blanket. "See we can sleep perfectly fine in the bed, it's big enough for the both of us." He looked at the bed then at me for a few seconds.

"Fuck it." He cursed as he started removing his shoes and socks. I grinned, unable to control my happiness. When he reached me he helped me carefully move aside to make space for him. "The things you make me do with just a look, woman." He shook his head and laid beside me, careful not to hurt me. When he settled beside me I placed my head on his chest as he pulled me closer and kissed my hair. I sighed and closed my eyes feeling safe and content for the first time in like a week as tears clouded my eyes.