Chapter 8

A ping from my phone brought me back from my thoughts

Bhaiya: Dadi wants you and Kartavya to come home for dinner this Wednesday.

Me: Why?

Bhaiya: What do you mean why gudiya? We want you to have dinner with us. And It's been so many days since we saw you and Kartavya didnt have lunch with us the last time either when he came home.

Me: Acha fine we will be there at 6 in the evening. Bye good night.

I went into the bathroom to do my night routine and decided to tell him about the dinner later.I was wearing white silk pyjama shorts and a match button down shirt. I walked out and saw him sitting on bed reading a book. When he saw me walking out he stopped reading and looked at me with a strange expression on his face, soon the expression turned into desire.

There was fire in his eyes that was making me weak in the knees. His expression was making my body feel things I never felt before, there was this fluttering in my stomach as if thousands of butterflies were taking flight in my lower abdomen. It was so strong I didn't know how to control or stop it.

Releasing a breath I move towards the bed and trying real hard not to concentrate on his stare. I sat on the bed and started playing with my fingers.

"Aap mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hain?" I asked, trying not to meet his eyes.

(Why are you looking at me like that?)

"Like what? Like I want to kiss you senselessly or like I want to devour you raw." His voice was deep. My breathing turned irregular hearing the desire in his voice. An audible gasp left my mouth when he came so close to me I could feel his breath on the side of my face. I turned to look at his face and noticed his eyes turned almost black with how they darkened.

"What?" I breathed, it felt like I have whole fucking zoo in my stomach.

"You have no idea what this little pyjamas of yours is doing to me." He whispered in my ears his lips brushing against my ear sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps appeared all over my body. "All I want to do is rip this little dress and have my way with you."

His gaze was fixed on my lips, my lips parted in anticipation. My tongue darted out to lick my lips, his eyes followed the moment and became hooded. His right hand was moving sensually on my thigh. I closed my eyes, unable to keep them open any longer. I felt a light brush of his lips on mine. My heart skipped a beat.

I parted my lips a little more to return the kiss when a ringing of the phone caused me to jerk away from him. He closed his eyes and cursed under his breath. Turning around he took his phone and answered the call. My cheeks felt hot. I was blushing so hard, even my ear turned and I felt hot.

"What?" He barked, whatever was said on the phone had him alert. His expression turned scary. He looked like he was ready murder someone. He jumped up from the bed and made his way to the closet still listening to whatever the person was saying.