Chapter 55

Guys I have one request please comment and vote guys

Guys I have one request please comment and vote guys. Your comments and Vote are much needed  motivation in when it is really hard to continue writing. It is really hard to see ratio to the views to comments and votes. 

So I request you atleast let me know how was the chapter.

~•~•~•~•~

I felt light kisses being pressed against my nape and an automatic smile grazed my lips. I hummed when he pulled me closer to him. "I know you are awake, baby." My grin spread even more. I turned to face him and the first thing I noticed was his masculine olive chest. I raised my head and looked at his beautiful hazel eyes.

The eyes that held so much love and adoration for me. Those are my favourite in the whole wide world. "Good morning, Avy." He smiled. The best sight to wake up too.

"Good morning, my world." My eyes widened. "Why are you so surprised, baby?" He chuckled. I bit my lip and kissed his jaw. 

"You never called me that." I whispered.

"Hmmm, my bad. you are my whole world and so much more. without you there is no me. I seize to imagine a world where you are not there." Tears gathered in my eyes. 

"You know I love you right."

"I do and I love you so much more." I grinned and moved closer to him. 

"So what do you want to do today? We can explore the city and try all the food you want." I sat up in excitement.

"Yes come on, we've been in the room for the past two days, Avy." I pouted. He smirked. I blushed remembering all the deeds that we did in the past two days. We only left the room for food and bed for taking a shower. My body ached deliciously at the memories.

"We can do that again, what do you say?" I hit his chest lightly.

"No get up, we can do that when we return." He sighed and stood up from the bed and started walking away, suddenly the place changed and it was somewhere in the woods. I frowned and looked around, finding it unfamiliar and I noticed tears streaming down my face. "Avy where are you going, come back I need you." I shouted as I cried.

"I don't want you anymore Anika. Vishal can have you." He looked mad and turned around and disappeared into the woods. I stiffened when I felt someone behind me. 

"He's gone, you are all mine now." I heard his dark sinister voice.

I woke up with a start on a cold, hard floor, my senses slowly coming to life in the black void that surrounded me. Panic surged through my veins as I realised the gravity of my situation. I passed out from exhaustion from banging on the door for hours upon end. I slowly sat up as I felt the cold ground beneath me, my teeth started to chatter from the cold. My mouth was dry and my throat was hoarse from all the crying and screaming.