Chapter 30

I dialled Sakhi's number after my conversation with Avy and waited for her to pick up

I dialled Sakhi's number after my conversation with Avy and waited for her to pick up. Kartavya is in the bedroom since he still hasn't packed some of his things. I was on the balcony of our room. After the fourth ring she answered the call. "Finally, what are you doing?" I huffed out an annoyed breath.

"Woman, I was in the bathroom and my phone was in the living room." I can imagine her rolling her eyes. "I was calling you since morning, you returned my call now?"

"I just woke up." I sighed. "Can you tell me what the fuck happened last night after we returned from the restroom." I was dreading hearing this, what happened and how the fuck did I ended up in Avy's bed?

"Oh god I completely forgot about that, last night was one heck of a night." I knew I fucking knew. Oh gosh. What did I do? I rubbed my forehead trying to recall anything.

"What happened? Kya kiya maine?" I asked, panic clear in my voice.

(What did I do?)

"Oh kaha shuru karu, you did something I can't even express in words. You were all over the place." Fuck! I groaned out loud. "I would have never imagined that you would do something like that."

(oh where should I start)

"Would you stop talking in riddles and just tell me what happened?" I snapped. I started pacing back and forth on the balcony. "Was it really that bad? Did I say something or do something inappropriate? Did I embarrass myself or you guys? I definitely said something to that witch and embarrassed myself right? Oh god why didn't you guys stop me and why did Kartavya tell me anything about that this morning?" I knew at this point I was just rambling.

Sakshi burst out laughing. I frowned, how can she laugh when I was panicking? "Sakshi." I hissed.

"I'm sorry, sorry." She tried to control herself but started laughing again.

"You know what, don't bother, I will ask Avy."

"Okay okay fine I'll tell you. I was just messing with you. You didn't do anything except for drinking and cursing his ex out like a sailor, nothing much. That caveman husband of yours was watching you like a hawk and taking care of you. He wouldn't let you out of his sight even for a second. He wouldn't even let Shaurya near you." My heart was hammering in my chest. "Even when his family was calling him to join them he told them to fuck off and was with you till it was time to leave. You were too drunk to walk so he carried you to your car."

"Oh, so I didn't do anything stupid good." I released a sigh of breath. "Why can't you just tell me and instead of giving me a fucking coronary. I sometimes wonder why I am even friends with you idiots." I rolled my eyes.

"Because you love us." she quipped

"Oh how I wish I didn't." I turned around to look into the room. Avy was doing something on his iPad, how can this guy work so much I can never understand.