Chapter 14

"Kya hua bhai itne gusse mein kyu ho?" Mihir asked, closing my cabin door behind him and walking further into my office

(What happened? Why are you so angry?)

"Kuch nahi. Hogaya kya Shah groups ke sath settlement?" I tried to change the topic not wanting to think about the little vixen I call wife. She has been pretending as if I don't exist to her.

(Nothing? Is the settlement with Shah group over?)

"Haan ho gaya, but they are asking for another presentation before they can go ahead and sign the deal."

(Yes, its done)

"What nonsense. We already gave them two presentations and I'm not going to give them another one. If the don't want the deal then they can fuck off." I said irritated and annoyed.

"But bhai they are willing to give 40% of the profit."

"Still not worth it if they keep wasting my time. We offered them the best deal of all other companies and they still want to pull this nonsense."

"I know, I'll talk to them, don't worry." He closed the files we were working on and looked at me. "Now tell me what happened, why have you been grumpy for the past three days."

"Nothing. Get back to work." I dismissed him. Mihir being Mihir didn't take my words seriously.

"C'mon bolo na kya hua? Bhabhi ke sath ladai hogayi kaya."

(Tell me what happened? Did you fight with sister-in-law)

"Agar wo mere se baat karegi toh ladai hoga na. Baat hi nahi karti." I muttered under my breath.

(There will be fight if she talks with, she won't even talk with me)

"Kuch bola apne?" I sighed and told him to continue giving me the summary of the meeting.

(Did you say something)

"Hello, ladies. What have you been up to?" Bhai said coming into the office. After our talk four days ago bhai and Bhabhi started behaving normally.

Bhai and Bhabhi had been there for me throughout the whole Mahira situation helping me to get a proper closure with her.

"Aviraj bhai? What are you doing here?" Mihir grinned. Aviraj bhai is the CFO of the company. He didn't want the responsibilities and workload that came with being the CEO. So he passed them to me.

"I was bored at home, so I decided to come here. What are you guys doing? Let's go do something. I'm bored out of my mind." It seems like everyone is in a jolly mood except me. What is there to be so happy?

"You know people have work to do. And how come you're not busy these days." I narrowed my eyes on him. "Are you again passing your work to Ram Chandran?"