Chapter 33

The shrill ringing of the alarm disturbed my slumber

The shrill ringing of the alarm disturbed my slumber. Ugh what the hell. "Stop it." I buried my face deeper inside my comforter. It stopped after a few seconds. I sighed in relief. I felt Avy move closer to me and pulled me into his arms snuggling me. He nuzzled his face in the back of my neck. I smiled and released a sigh.

"Wake up, baby." He whispered, in my ear.

"No." I whined. He chuckled, kissing my neck. I moaned. "Let me sleep. Don't disturb me."

"But we have to get up, we need to go to the temple and if we don't get up now we will be late." I sighed and finally opened my eyes and turned around to look at him. "Good morning, Sweetheart." He kissed my forehead.

"Hmm good morning." I kissed his chest where is heart was. "Yeh kabh decided hua?"

(When was this decided?)

"Last night, Mihir texted me after you fell asleep." One by one all of last night's memories. My cheeks flushed a deep shade of red, Oh my god. Did that really happen? Avy chuckled. "Are you thinking about last night?"

"No."

"Then why are you blushing baby." He laughed, I rolled away and moved out of his hold and was about to get out of the bed but stopped when cold air hit my chest, I looked down at myself. My eyes widened and that's when I released I was naked. I quickly grabbed the comforter and pulled it to my chest. "Here." He passed me his shirt with a smirk.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

"What! I didn't even say anything." He still had that humorous smirk on his face. I glared at him. "Why are you shy, baby? We will be doing more than in the near future." He walked around the bed, stood in front of me placing a hand on my chin, when I didn't say anything and he sat on his hunches. "What's the matter? Did you not like what we did last night?"

"No, I liked it, I liked it a lot." I shrugged, putting on the shirt. "Last night was all about me. What about you?" He released a sigh of relief.

"There is a lot of time for us to explore more and you can give me pleasure then. You don't have to stress about last night. I wanted it to be about you. Don't stress, okay." He caressed my cheeks. I nodded. "So, get your pretty little ass in the shower so we won't be late."

I stood up and the comforter fell off my lap. His shirt reached mid thighs. He stopped smiling and gulped looking at my legs. "Like what you see?" I said in a playful tone.

He raised eyes to me and looked at me with a burning gaze. "Yes very much." He stated bluntly. Oh god this man. I shook my head with a smile and went to the closet to take my outfit for the day. He followed me into the closet and started picking his clothes. I was deciding whether to wear the pink floral saree or the green saree.

"The pink saree." I heard him say.

"Huh?" I turned to look at him. He pointed to the pink saree.

"Okay then pink saree." I passed him a smile and went to shower.