Chapter 59

Nurse Nora was officially pissed at Avy and a little bit at me too

Nurse Nora was officially pissed at Avy and a little bit at me too. If he was anyone else, he would have been banned from visiting me. The only reason he is still in my room was because he was my husband and one of the investors of the hospital. I couldn't help but chuckle internally when I looked at him. He was sulking in the chair next to me while the nurse was glaring at him.

She caught us kissing. Oops!

"I don't know what you think is happening here but you can't do that to her. She is in pain right now and you need to respect that. I know she is your wife but right now she is my patient and I don't want her to strain her stitches and cause her more pain. So I kindly request you to keep your distance from her." The nurse chided.

Oh god this is so embarrassing. "Um– actually I was the one who asked him to do that, it's not his fault." I mumbled, biting my lips. She glared at me then sighed.

"Mr and Mrs Raichand I can understand that you guys have gone through something traumatic but please refrain until at least tomorrow please. And this is really not the place to be kissing or being inappropriate." She looked at us sternly and I nodded solemnly but Avy just glared at her.

"We were not being inappropriate, there is nothing wrong in kissing my own place wife." Avy growled lowly.

"I don't care if she is your wife Mr. Raichand as long as she is under my care your not going to do anything that can put pressure or cause her any harm."

"Do you really think I will do something that is going harm my wife." Avy sounded agitated. 

"Avy." I interrupted before the situation can get out of hand. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Good now, I came here to tell you that if you are hungry you can only have food like soup and something lite. Okay?" She said sternly.

"Yeah, Avy already asked Dr. Chopra." She nodded, giving one last look to each of us before she left. As soon as she closed the door a sigh escaped me. I turned to look at Avy and he was already looking at me.

"That woman doesn't like me." He said pointing a finger at the door. Unable to control it anymore I chuckled and shook my head. "It's not funny, Anika." He stood up from his chair and sat on my bed. I just shrugged.

"I never thought you would be silent when someone is demanding and telling you what to do."

"Uh-Uh the only reason I'm silent is because she is taking good care of you and she has the balls to keep me in my place." He huffed while his lips tugged at the corner.

**Knock knock**

"Come in." He shouted. Daniel walked in carrying a paper bag and a bouquet of flowers. He looked at me and smiled at me.

"It's good you are doing okay Mrs.Raichand." Daniel passed me the bouquet and handed the paper bag to Avy. "We were worried about you."

"Thank you Daniel." I smiled. "I'm okay there is nothing to worry about." Avy let out a displeased grunt and Daniel had a disapproving look on his face at my statement. Both boss and employee had the same expression. I rolled their eyes at their antics.