Chapter 40

"Where were you?" Avy asked when I entered the room

"Where were you?" Avy asked when I entered the room. He was sitting on the couch doing something on his laptop. I sighed and moved towards him, he placed the laptop on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" He nuzzled his face in my neck. I ran my hands in his hair.

"Nothing." I murmured. He raised his head and looked at me. He brought his hand up and rubbed my lips with my thumb.

"Tell me. I don't want you to keep things inside you and overthink things." He was looking at me intensely.

"I just had a chat with your ex." I started, he became rigid as his eyes darkened and a nerve jumped in his jaw. "She said you would leave me and go back to her and it's just a matter of time. She said I'm wasting my time with you and I will end up heart broken." He looked murderous. He clenched his jaw and tightened his hold on my waist. He cupped my face and brought our faces together.

"I hope you know that is not true and I will never leave you. The thought of ever hurting you like that is like a knife twisting into my heart." His lips brushed against mine when he talked. My heart raced at his words. I was feeling a little off after hearing her talking but after this I know I have nothing to fear. I closed my eyes and nodded my head. "I hope you put her in her place because if you didn't I would be disappointed baby." I opened my eyes and looked at him, seeing him smirking at me. I shook my head with a chuckle.

"Of course I did, I'm just done with her, I don't want to have to deal with her again. I just want to get this over with."

"I'll take care of it, don't worry." He promised. "You must be tired, let's go to bed." He picked me up and walked us towards the bed. He dropped me on the bed as I bounced with a squeal. "So baby if you are not too sore let's continue where we left off last night." He smirked and removed his clothes as he crawled on top of me.

"I thought we were going to bed." I gasped as he suckled on my nipple.

"Yes we are but before lets see how many times I can make you cum until you pass out." And the rest of the night was filled with our moans and grunts as he took me to a whole new universe.

******

"What are you not telling me?" Sakshi questioned, narrowing her eyes at me. I was talking to her on facetime, she called me early in the morning stating she missed me. It was two days after my talk with Mahira and I was walking in the west side of the palace where there was a garden of all sorts of flowers present. "The way you are gushing about your husband is not normal. You are not one of those people who gush, that is me." I blushed remembering how I was talking about Avy non stop. "Ahh look at that blush, Something happened. Did you guys do it?" She asked excitedly. When I nodded my head. She squealed so loud I had to take the air pods off my ear.

"God woman, there was no need to shout." I scowled at her.

"No need to shout? Are you serious? My best friend finally lost her virginity and I couldn't be more happy for her. My baby has grown up." She wipes her fake tears.