Chapter 57

I held my stomach as it growled for the hundredth time

I held my stomach as it growled for the hundredth time. I haven't eaten anything since the day I was taken. I felt like I was going to faint. From hunger and from pain. The pain in my ribs hasn't lessened, it has been increasing by the minute and it has made breathing hard for me. I slowly reached for the glass and drank some water from the pot. I don't know what day or what time it was. All know is that I've been here for the past I don't how long with nothing but the four walls of these rooms.

I leaned my head against the wall and tried to regulate my breathing. I don't how long I sat there but I jerk up when I heard the door being opened. I sat up alert. God no not again. I can't take it anymore. Vishal walked in. My heart rate spiked and I scrambled to stand up. He smirked seeing me. "How are you doing, Darling? Hope you are having a good time." I gulped and tried to create as much distance between us as possible but there is only so much I could do.

"You know the immense satisfaction I'm feeling right now. You were always so proud and arrogant as if no one could touch you. But look at you now beaten and bruised scared for your fucking life." He chuckled as if me being hurt was amusing to him. I glared at him.

"You are a coward and a weak man Vishal. Your head's so far up your ass that you couldn't handle being rejected. You have to kidnap me to ever get me to notice you. Men like you show your dominance by hurting people weaker than you. You would never be able to go against someone your size." I laughed even though everything inside my body hurt. The expression on his face is worth it. He looked butt hurt and he was so enraged that he was shaking from the anger.

He marched towards me and gripped my hair in a tight grip. I whimpered feeling his nails dug into my scalp. "You know I'm really in a bad fucking mood and you ruined it even more. The bastard husband of yours has insulted me in front of the whole police station and not one police officer did anything so you are going to face my wrath."

"As I said you couldn't do anything to him and that fragile ego of yours has been bruised so you can only take it out on me cause I'm vulnerable." I choked out. He grunted and pushed me against the wall. My head hit the wall pretty hard, sending a sharp pain through me and I felt the corner of my eyes blurring.

"You will learn today to never open that fucking mouth and talk back to me." He pulled the pallu of my saree away. No no no no this can't be happening. I started to resist and held his hand from pulling it away completely. "Don't fucking stop me you bitch. Do you know how hard it was to escape from your husband's dogs and come here."

"NO! STOP YOU ASSHOLE." I screamed as he continued, frustrated he held my hands above his with one hand and tried to open my saree with another one. When he was only able to pull it partially he growled and slapped me hard across the face. I cried out as I felt copper taste in my mouth. He turned me around and held my hands behind me as he unhooked my blouse. Without my hands I couldn't do anything except beg him to stop.

He succeeded in opening and pushed my blouse down my shoulders. He cursed under his breath. He buried his head in the nape of my neck and started biting. "No stop, Vishal, please this is not right. I don't want it." I begged and pleaded with him. He brought his hand forward and cupped my breasts through my bra. I froze for a second. No No this isn't happening. I felt like puking and bile rose in my throat. When he squeezed harder. I let out a painful yelp.