Chapter 39

Throughout the entire ride home Avy was silent

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Throughout the entire ride home Avy was silent. He held my hand caressing it with his thumb, but he was looking out of the window deep in his thoughts. I was confused about what happened in just a few seconds. "Avy, is everything alright?" He turned towards me and smiled.

"Yeah everything's fine baby."

"Then why are you so silent?" I asked, concerned. He leaned towards me, kissed my forehead and lingered there for a few minutes. He moved back and looked into my eyes. There was something in his that I couldn't pinpoint.

"There is nothing you need to worry about." He smiled and pulled me closer to his body. "Don't fret everything is okay." I sighed and nodded. Soon we reached the palace.

As we entered the living room Dadi and Maa were already standing there talking about something. As they heard our footsteps they turned towards us. "Oh you guys are back, we were waiting for you guys." Maa smiled. "How was your day?"

"It was good Maa." I grinned at her and looked at Avy, he had a sweet smile on his face. She placed her palm on my cheek and caressed.

"I'm so glad you had a good day. Now go and get ready, I'll send your dress to your room." I nodded and we made our way to our room.

I was finishing up my makeup when Avy walked into the room. I stopped what I was doing and turned to look at him. He looked so handsome in his pink and white sherwani. He smirked when he saw me and stood leaning against the closet door. I can't take my eyes off him. If Avy in suits is irresistible then Avy in traditional clothes will always top everything and anything. I gulped looking at the perfect specimen, I feel lucky that I get to call him my husband. "Take a picture baby, It will last longer." I snapped back from my thoughts and looked at him. I blushed as I got caught ogling at him.

I turned around and continued to do my make up which was hard. My hands started shaking as I could feel his burning gaze on my midriff. I gasped when I felt his chest on my back. I didn't even notice him coming to me. I didn't look up at him. I don't know why I'm feeling shy all of a sudden. I could feel my face getting hot. "Look at me." He rasped in my ear. His voice became deeper and huskier. I raised my head slowly and looked at him in the mirror.

"Why are you feeling shy?" He removed the loose strands from my face. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Then why aren't you looking into my eyes?" I shrugged as he moved my hair to one side. "Continue what you were doing." He commanded placing wet kisses in the column of my neck. I gasped when he sucked a particular spot. "Don't stop." He warned.

"Avy." I breathed. "We are going to be late, if you don't stop." He continued without listening to me. My breathing laboured. "Avy please." I whimpered. He stopped and looked at me with a satisfied smirk on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him. He shook his head and caressed my hair while running his hands on my neck.

"So what's my prize since you know we are matching and you challenged me to match with you, without knowing what you are going to wear." He murmured while continuing his assault on my neck.