Chapter 31

After Mahira left, everyone was sitting in the living room and me, Avy and Mihir were sitting in the garden

After Mahira left, everyone was sitting in the living room and me, Avy and Mihir were sitting in the garden. Avni Bhabhi and Aviraj Bhai had a fight after she left which resulted in Bhai giving a piece of mind to Bhabhi. She was upset, Aviraj Bhai was even more upset for screaming at her and making her cry. Thankfully Karthik and Kavya took Aarav out for ice cream so he wouldn't see his parents fight. I felt really bad, they were fighting because of me and they never fought because. They bicker occasionally but not to this extent.

"Should I talk to Bhabhi?" I asked Avy who was sitting next to me on the couch present in the garden. I don't want to cause trouble between the couple. I can understand that she is high on emotions after meeting her friend. And maybe I would have done the same if something were to happen to Sakshi. I can never imagine Sakshi going through something traumatic and I didn't know about it. I could have handled the situation better.

"No baby, I don't think that's a good idea. She is very upset right now and she may say something that she cannot take back" Avy sighed, he ran a hand through his hair. "I don't understand what's gotten into her. She is not the type of person who would intentionally hurt people, she said I should always put you first no matter what, now her behaviour is so odd."

"I know right, main ne bhi yahi soch tha bhai," Mihir who was pacing in front of us stopped and faced us. He looked deep in thoughts.

( I thought the same too.)

Avy sighed. "Anyways let's go, we have to go to the airport. C'mon." he stood up and pulled me with him. "Can you call the pilot and ask if everything is ready. We will leave." he looked at his watch. "in one and half hours." Mihir nodded and left.

"Now my wife, ready to go and explore the city with me." He wrapped both his hands around me and pulled me closer.

"You know we are going to a wedding not for a vacation." I placed my hands on his shoulders and stood on my tiptoes.

"Who cares we attend the wedding and spend the rest of time doing whatever we like."

"Hmm, let's see." We went inside to see all of them still in the living room.

"Guys we leave in an hour, is everything ready?" Avy asked them. They all said yes.

******

It was 9:30 pm when we arrived in Udaipur. As soon as we stepped out of the jet a strong gust of wind blew against my face. . It was a cool and breezy night. I removed the hair from my face and took a deep breath. Avy and I climbed down the jet and walked towards the waiting car. Avy's personal guard and driver Daniel was already waiting for us with the car door open. While Amar and others were loading up our luggage in the trunk of the car. Avy and I waved at Kavya and Karthik as they were ready to leave. "Let's go." He told Danile who sat in the passenger seat and Andrew was in the driver seat.

"Where is Amar?" I asked when I did see him coming with us.

"He will come with others in a different car." Avy answered. I nodded and I saw Andrew looking at me from the rearview mirror with a frown.