Chapter 27

We walked back to where our friends and family were sitting

We walked back to where our friends and family were sitting. "Aab unhe pata chalega hum kaha the. Shit pehle kyu nahi socha humne." He grinned.

(Now they will know what we were up to. Shit why didn't I think about this earlier.)

"Don't worry we are newlyweds no one's going to say anything. What you want to drink." He asked while moving towards the bar. "You go and sit, I'll bring the drink."

"No, aapke sath chalungi. Shaurya and Sakshi are also there. I will be one against all. No, we will go together." He chuckled, shaking his head. He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

(No I will go with.)

"Okay fine." He kissed the crown of my head. "You're so cute you know." We sat down on the stools. He booped my nose with his finger. What am I a fucking dog. I just stuck my tongue at him. "As i said fucking cute. Don't make me kiss you in front of everyone." I thought of him kissing me in front of everyone excited me. I bit my lip imagining us kissing right here right now.

"Ah, my wife likes that. Are you into voyeurism, baby." He smirked, leaning towards me. Okay while me and the girls were watching porn I gravitated towards videos where they are being watched. "My little freak. I'm going to fill each and every fantasy of yours baby." His eyes turned a shade darker, almost black. My whole body tingled, my breathing laboured. His close proximity does not help.

"Sir, what can I get you?" We were interrupted by a bartender.

"What do you want to drink?" He cleared his throat and moved back holding my hand.

"Dirty Martini." I murmured while playing with his fingers.

"A Dirty Martini and a scotch on rocks." He pulled my stool closer to him, placing his arm on the bar island and he leaned his chin on his fist. "Are you okay?" I frowned.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"About this afternoon." Oh, I completely forgot about her. So they are friends. I can understand they must have missed each other and were meeting each other after a long time. But in the end they are my family. I know they will have my back. I smiled.

"Yeah I am." I sighed. "Are you angry about me not coming home?" Avy shook his head.

"At the beginning yes, but after we faced timed no." The waiter placed our drinks in front of us with a smile he left.

"Come on, let's go." He stood up and helped down the bar stool. He placed his hand on my back. "This doesn't cover anything. My patience is threading on thin ice." He whispered in my ear.

"You will live." We walked towards where everyone was sitting, I was searching for Sakshi and Shaurya. When they were no were to be found I looked at the next table. Where the both of them are talking to strangers. I'm not at all surprised they are making friends.