Chapter 42

~~⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️~~

"I had so much fun Avy." I said as we walked into our room after the mehendi rasam. We entered the room and before I could say a word or process what was happening. He pushed me against the door and pinned my arms above my head. A gasp left my mouth and while I looked at him with open mouth. I could see his beautiful hazel eyes giving away to rich tones of the deep, lustrous and brown as a storm of emotions had swept through them. He intertwined our finger above my head."What are you doing?"

"What do you think, Ani." He murmured against my lips. He slowly stroked my lips with his tongue. I closed my eyes and licked my lips and he growled and captured my lips in a fierce kiss as he left my hands and pulled me closer. I moved my hands into his hair, my grip on his hair tightening as I stood on my tip toes. He licked my upper lips and then tugged on my lower lip. All the time I was kissing him I was only thinking about how good it feels to be in his arms. My breast felt heavy and I could feel my nipples puckered up. He moved his lips towards my cheek and trialled down my jaw on to my neck.

He knew my sweet spot and took advantage of that. He sucked on my pulse causing me to throw my head and let out a loud gasp. My hands roamed his body tracing every inch of his muscular boby. He abruptly broke the kiss and moved back. Dazed and confused I looked at him to see him watching me with a smirk. He moved back while I still stood with my back to the door looking at him with frowned brows. He sat on the couch with his legs spread wide. "Come here." He commanded, motioning with index finger.

Releasing a breath I moved to where he sat. "Stop." His voice got deeper than usual and a lot huskier. I could feel myself getting even more wet with his commanding tone. I stopped, my knees getting weak at his expression, all I could see was a darkened gaze with lust so potent it was burning me up from the inside as if an electric current had passed within me.

"Strip." He ordered, looking at me like I was his favourite meal and he was ready to devour me. My sex clenched butterflies taking flight in my stomach looking at him. He all of sudden looked so powerful and mighty even though he was sitting I could feel his stare on every inch of my body, my already flushed skin turning red even more. I wanted his hands on my body playing with it like he always does, making me lose all my sense until his name was the only one I remembered. "Hurry up, I don't want to waste a second more." I was broken out of my trance. My mouth went dry and I couldn't utter a single word.

He titled his head, getting impatient waiting for me to strip. "Don't make me do it Aninka. If I had to come do it, you will be punished." He warned. I gulped and started removing my clothes. I first started with my blouse but since I couldn't reach behind me Avy stood up and turned me around and helping me unlatched the blouse buttons. He removed my hair from the bun and started massaging my hair for a few seconds. He kissed my shoulder once and moved back and sat back down on the couch.

I untie the knot of my lehnga and let it fall to my feet. Slowly I stepped out of the lehenga and kicked it to the side. Now I'm only standing in my white lace bra and panties. I released a shaky breath when he bit his bottom lip and rubbed his hand on his erection. "Do you know how fucking beautiful you are? You always take my breath away. Without even doing anything you make me rock hard" He groaned. "Remove everything baby."