Chapter 4

I really was trying really hard to concentrate on what Mihir, my COO/ friend was trying to say but all I thought about was a lady with dark brown eyes spitting fire on her co-worker on the phone earlier this morning

I really was trying really hard to concentrate on what Mihir, my COO/ friend was trying to say but all I thought about was a lady with dark brown eyes spitting fire on her co-worker on the phone earlier this morning. She was so fucking beautiful in her grey saree that I couldnt take my eyes off her. I don't want to think about her but I can't seem to stop. I was startled from my thoughts when Mihir yelled my name. Scowling I looked at him

"Bhai! Kaha ko gaye? Do you know how many times I called you?" Mihir looked at me weirdly because this is the first time I'm not paying attention in the meeting.

(Brother! Where are you lost?)

"Kuch nahi bol, kya bol raha tha?" I started looking through the files necessary for tomorrow's meeting.

(Nothing, what were you saying?)

Why am I thinking about her again? FUCK!

I was discussing the presentation for tomorrow when my phone lit up with a notification.

Neel Oberoi: You know I just heard about your marriage congratulations btw. But I'm disappointed that my family and I were not invited.

Neel Oberoi: But I must say you're a lucky bastard who always gets the prettiest girls. She is even sexier than the last one. Maybe I should meet her some time and introduce myself. See you tomorrow Raichand.

This is a very important deal for me not because I need it or anything but there is also another company 'Oberoi Groups' that wants this deal. The Oberoi groups and the Raichand Corporations were always Rivals since the beginning so it was obvious the heirs of this generation are also following in their fathers footsteps. And there is also something else. I destroyed their company two years ago and they are trying to get back up and if this project is given to them they'll return to their old financial status. Which I'll never allow not on my watch.

My anger flares as soon as I read the message. God how I wish I could kill him. This is why I told Anika to take Andrew with her but her stubborn self will never listen.

"Mihir, tune Andrew se kaha na tere bhabhi ke sath hamesha rehne ko? Without her knowing obviously." When I looked up from my phone and looked at him he was smirking at me like an idiot. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

(Mihir, you told Andrew to always stay near your Sister-in-law.)

"Tabhi tho mai samjhu Bhaisab ke kayal kaha tha subah se." If it was anyone other than him in his place I would have kicked him out of my office for talking like that with me. Since it's Mihir who's like a brother to me and basically family he's still sitting in his chair.

"Hogaya tera." I said with a hard tone which sobered him immediately.

"Now, answer me, did you tell him to always keep her in his sight and never let anyone unknown near her." Keeping her safe was my number one priority even though we are not a regular couple but she is my responsibility now and I cannot compromise her safety just like I do with anyone else in my family including Mihir.