Chapter 46

Comment and Vote guys please.
~•~•~•~•~•~

After the confrontation everyone congratulated Bhabhi and Aviraj Bhai

After the confrontation everyone congratulated Bhabhi and Aviraj Bhai. All the members of the family were happy about the new member joining our family soon. I'm happy too. Leaving my feelings aside, I'm really happy for them. I looked at Avy to see him looking at Bhabhi and his Brother with conflicted expression. He turned around and walked away. I frowned and followed him. "Avy." I called him.

He stopped and turned around to look at him. He looked as if he was having a hard time figuring something out. He didn't know what to do. He looked confused, sad and angry. I walked closer to him and cupped his face. "What's the matter?" I caressed her. He sighed, turned around and walked to our room.

I followed him into our room and saw him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I kneeled in front of him and made him look at me. "Please talk to me." I pleaded. He pulled me up and made me sit on his lap as he hugged me tight as he sighed nuzzling deeper into my chest. I ran my hands through his hair as I waited for him to speak.

"I don't know what to do? They are having a baby, I'm so happy. I'm going to get a niece or nephew." He stopped and raised his head to look at me. There is so much anguish in his eyes. "But I'm also so angry at them. I still don't forgive them for what they did to you." I close my eyes. This is because of me. He fought for me and now he is not on good terms with his family. I sighed. I feel guilty, how do I make him understand that what they did to me doesn't have to affect his relationship with them.

I continued to hold Avy close, letting him express his emotions while offering my unwavering support. I brushed my fingers through his hair and whispered softly, "Avy, your feelings are completely valid. It's natural to have complex emotions, especially after everything that happened. But please know that your feelings towards them don't have to define your relationship with them."

He tightened his embrace around me, his voice wavering slightly. "I know, but every time I look at them, I'm reminded of how they hurt you. It's like I can't move past it."

I gently cupped his face in my hands and met his eyes with sincerity. "Forgiving doesn't mean forgetting. It means acknowledging the pain, accepting that it happened, and choosing to release the hold it has on you. It's a gift you give yourself, a chance to free yourself from the negative emotions that can consume you."

He sighed, seeming to contemplate my words. "I want to let go of this anger, but it's not that simple."

"It's not simple, I know exactly how you are feeling, you don't have to forgive them now but it's possible," I reassured him. "Start by having an open and honest conversation with them. Let them know how you feel, but also express your willingness to work through these emotions. It's a step towards healing."

Avy's brows furrowed as he considered the suggestion. "Are you ready to forgive them? You seem like you let go everything."

I smiled at him. "I'm not ready to forgive them Avy yet. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let them consume my thoughts and emotions. I will have a  conversation with each of them separately and then decide If I want to forgive them or not. And I want you to do the same. Can you do that for me?"