Chapter 140 Final Chapter

Xiao Duan was curious: "What is it?"

Qin Lin smiled maliciously: "Come closer and I'll tell you secretly."

Qin Lin squatted on the ground, Xiao Duan could only bend slightly and put his head close to him. When he was about to get closer, Lin Ci suddenly coughed: "Cough, Xiao Linlin!"

Qin Lin quickly turned around: "What's wrong, Dad?"

Humans have a long lifespan. They all know what happened to Qin Lin and Xiao Duan later.

Although that incident was unexpected, Xiao Duan did become cheerful because of Qin Lin.

But now Xiao Duan doesn't know anything. Seeing his son bullying others, he said KO: "Don't bully Xiao Duan."

Qin Lin snorted, took the child out of Xiao Duan's arms, put it in Lin Ci's arms, and said with a wicked smile: "Then you hold the child for a while and let Xiao Duan rest for a while."

Lin Ci held the two little babies and instantly understood what Qin Lin meant. Just as he was about to KO, Qin Lin pulled Xiao Duan and rushed into the woods nearby.

Lin Ci:......

Originally, he wanted Qin Lin to take his time and not bully Xiao Duan, but now he just dragged him into the woods. Is he afraid that he would be bullied even worse?

After all, in the dream world, Xiao Duan did not agree to Qin Lin's pursuit at first.

Qin Lin only coaxed Xiao Duan into his hands when he was twenty-seven years old.

Fortunately, due to the extension of human lifespan, Xiao Duan was still young when Qin Lin was twenty-seven. He looked about the same age as Qin Lin, and there was no difference.

But for Lin Ci and Qin Yan, this kind of thing was still quite shocking.

It took them both a long time to accept that Qin Lin and Xiao Duan were together.

Lin Ci thought that Xiao Duan would not agree to Qin Lin's request, even if they went into the woods now.

But unexpectedly, half an hour later, Xiao Duan and Qin Lin came out of the woods.

Xiao Duan, who had been unhappy and worried, actually smiled.

She talked and laughed with Qin Lin, took the initiative to help him hold the child, and even wiped Qin Lin's face.

The most important thing was that he saw Qin Lin secretly kiss Xiao Duan. Not only was Xiao Duan not angry or resisting, but he even smiled.

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment.

In this world, doesn't Qin Lin need to chase Xiao Duan?

Just go into the woods and that's it?

So, what happened in the woods?

Seeing Lin Ci staring blankly at Xiao Duan and Qin Lin, Qin Yan pushed a twin stroller from the car to him, then put the children in, brought him a bowl of rice, and asked in a low voice: "What's wrong?"

Lin Ci pointed at Xiao Duan and Qin Lin and said in disbelief: "They, they went into the woods for a while, and then they got together."

Isn't this very different from the world in their dreams?

Qin Yan smiled: "Xiao Duan here personally took care of the little kid when he grew up. Moreover, he has a kind of trust for the little kid. It is reasonable for him to accept it quickly."

Here Xiao Duan has been taking care of Qin Lin and is more emotionally invested in Qin Lin than they are as a father.

Moreover, Xiao Duan's mood often changes according to Qin Lin's changes.