Chapter 42

monster?

Qin Yan's brows furrowed deeper and deeper, and he asked in confusion: "What little monster?"

Lin Ci shook his head with tears in his eyes.

This was all he could say about the content of the dream.

His voice trembled, he cried and shook his head, and said in a broken voice: "I don't know, it's just a little monster, it's lying on my lap, it's very scary, I don't want it, just drive it away..."

At the end of the story, the more Lin Ci thought about it, the more he collapsed and became more and more frightened, but he did not dare to speak out. His whole body was depressed to the extreme, and even breathing became difficult.

Until Qin Yan hugged him, the grass-flavored pheromones gently wrapped him, soothing him silently, allowing his highly tense spirit to relax, and he closed his eyes tiredly.

Qin Yan hugged him and said in a cold voice: "Sleep, there are no monsters."

Because Qin Yan's pheromones comforted him, Lin Ci slept peacefully all night.

The next morning, because Wang Xiao refused to reveal the location of the weapons depot, they had no choice but to find it themselves.

They discussed and asked Qin Yan and Li Tao to find weapons first, while Li Shu stayed to watch Wang Xiao and take care of the other betas.

Lin Ci was still worried. He couldn't eat any of the snacks Qin Yan left for him, and he didn't even want to eat the rice cooked by Xia Bai.

Seeing that Lin Ci had lost his appetite, Xia Bai took out a pack of small spicy sticks that he had collected, opened and closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the spicy sticks. He instantly felt very appetizing.

So, he brought the spicy strips and the lunch box over: "Xiao Ci, why don't you eat again? Your stomach won't be able to bear it. You'd better eat something. Look, I found spicy strips for you. You can try it."

Because he was overly worried and didn't eat anything nutritious, Lin Ci's face turned pale and he looked weak. Not only was he unable to eat, he even felt that the taste of spicy strips made him want to vomit.

He didn't want to vomit it while everyone was eating, so he tried his best to endure the vomiting sensation, shook his head and whispered: "Thank you, I'm not hungry, you can eat."

Looking at the weak Lin Ci, Xia Bai suddenly didn't know what to do.

Lin Ci didn't want to embarrass Xia Bai, so he stood up and said, "I want to go to the toilet."

After saying that, he walked out the door.

Xia Bai stood there a little disappointed. Yu Xiao came over and tugged on his sleeves, whispering: "Shall we cook him some porridge later?"

Xia Bai's eyes lit up: "Porridge nourishes the stomach, that's good!"

——

Lin Ci quickly ran to the toilet, stood by the sink and retched several times, and tears fell again.

He can't die now, and he doesn't have the courage to commit suicide, but if he survives, what will he do in the future?

Lin Ci was a little confused. Suddenly, he remembered something and lowered his head to search for it on the ground.

When he was caught by the two alphas last night, the pregnancy test stick was thrown out of his hand and he didn't know where he threw it.

It was an Omega-specific pregnancy test stick, and he was the only Omega in this place. If someone picked it up, he would know who it was at a glance, and he had to find it.