Chapter 5

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment, not understanding what Qin Yan meant.

Because he is sitting with Qin Yan now, so where to go?

Lin Ci looked at Qin Yan curiously, only to see Qin Yan pat his leg and sneer, "Here, sit here."

Lin Ci's heart suddenly tightened. He knew that Qin Yan was right. This was the end of the world. Even if he didn't want to, he couldn't help but take his time.

However, when he really had to face it, he still found that he couldn't do it.

Especially after being forcibly marked by the zombie, he was originally afraid of contact with the alpha, and now he was even more frightened, but there was nothing he could do.

Lin Ci bit his lip, slowly stood up and planned to sit on Qin Yan's lap, but as soon as he stood up straight, he saw Li Shu and Li Tao coming back.

Lin Ci was frightened and took two steps back subconsciously.

Qin Yan glanced at Lin Ci thoughtfully and was stunned for a few seconds before curling his lips.

"What are you doing?"

No oil was found, Li Shu looked bad and his tone was a little irritable.

But when he saw that Lin Ci had cleaned himself up, and the messy smell on his body had faded away, and he was looking at him like a deer like before, he felt better.

He walked over, pulled Lin Ci away from Qin Yan, and introduced with a smile: "I haven't introduced you before, so come to Xiao Ci. This is Qin Yan. I met him on the road. He has a cold temper. What can I do next? Just tell me, don't cause trouble to others."

After speaking, Li Shu introduced Lin Ci to Qin Yan.

Li Shu smiled and said: "Qin Yan, this is Lin Ci, my little bamboo horse, who is engaged."

The implication is: My people, don't try to take advantage of them.

It's not that Li Shu thinks too much, but that this world is completely unsuitable for Omegas to survive. Omegas have no ability to resist, and they can only die when they encounter zombies.

Moreover, even if she doesn't encounter zombies, Omega's chances of surviving are very low.

He estimated that in the near future, the already precious Omega might become extinct unless someone concentrated on protecting Omega in advance.

Therefore, no alpha would be tempted by a beautiful omega like Lin Ci.

Lin Ci: "There is no engagement."

Li Shu didn't agree to be engaged to him at all. Where did the engagement between them come from?

Lin Ci didn't understand what Li Shu meant, but just wanted to break away from Li Shu's hand.

But Li Shu didn't let go, and instead wanted to pull Lin Ci to the back of the car with a sullen face: "Come with me, I have something to tell you."

Li Shu's personality changed drastically. Lin Ci couldn't forget a word of what he said today. He was worried that Li Shu would insult him even more, so he didn't dare to go over. He shook his head subconsciously: "No, I won't listen. Now..."

Qin Yan: "Did you find the oil?"

Li Shu never thought that Lin Ci would become more and more disobedient, and was about to pull him back and teach him a lesson. After all, no one in this world would protect Lin Ci anymore.

It doesn't matter if he eats people.

But he had just taken Lin Ci a few steps when Qin Yan asked him about the oil.

He subconsciously got angry: "In the wilderness, there are only trees and grass. Oil is so easy to find. If you have the ability, go find it yourself!"

Qin Yan ignored Li Shu's bad temper, stood up and opened the trunk with a cold face, pointed at the full oil drum, and said coldly: "It's time to go."

Li Shu was stunned for a moment, then let Lin Ci go to look at the oil drum. Finally, he was surprised to find that both the oil drum and the tank were full.

After being released, Lin Ci immediately lowered his head and hid behind Qin Yan.

Li Shu insulted him. Although Li Tao seemed to be facing him, in fact Li Tao listened to Li Shu's words the most.

He had no room left, he could only rely on Qin Yan.

Moreover, he was covered with the zombie mark by Qin Yan...

Thinking of this, Lin Ci reached out and grabbed the clothes on Qin Yan's back, showing his obedience and dependence.

Li Shu was even more unhappy when Lin Ci hid behind Qin Yan, but for the sake of the oil, he still smiled: "Okay, Qin Yan, where did you get so much oil?"

Qin Yan looked at the car keys in Li Shu's hand and said coldly: "If you don't leave, be careful of zombies chasing you."

No one can guarantee that zombies will not chase people on the road. Although they can escape quite far, accidents will inevitably not happen.

The food and resources they collect along the way are limited, so they must find the survivor base as soon as possible.

It's a pity that the car doesn't belong to him, and the key is not in his hand, otherwise he would have left long ago, why bother waiting for Li Shu to come back and cause him trouble.

Li Shu smiled: "Okay, get in the car."

After speaking, Li Shu handed the car keys to his younger brother Li Tao and asked Li Tao to drive.

Then, he looked at Qin Yan, thought for a while and said, "Qin Yan, you can sit in the passenger seat. Lin Ci and I will sit in the back seat."