Chapter 89

Wang Xiao lost his dignity as a man and almost went crazy.

If this Omega hadn't been too fragile and pregnant to withstand its punch, it would have punched him down long ago.

What's more, it will still be useful if Lin Ci is left.

Lin Ci was so shaken by its roar that he dropped the paper he was wiping his clothes with. He said with red eyes, "I don't have the strength to treat you anymore."

Wang Xiao: "What do you mean?"

Lin Ci gritted his teeth and whispered: "It takes too much to treat zombies. I, I can only treat them once a day."

Actually, that's not the case. He will lose strength after treatment at first, but he will recover soon. He can be treated again, but the treatment effect will be worse than before.

But as he treated more and more zombies, this situation no longer occurred.

But he just doesn't want to treat Wang Xiao right now.

Wang Xiao obviously didn't know whether what he said was true or false. After all, among the zombies, there was only a rumor that the queen could cure zombies. Many zombies were cured by the queen, with their bodies mutilated, their skin color, and even their consciousness, but there was no theory of zombies. How long does it take for the queen to heal a zombie.

Its voice broke, and it roared: "It can only be treated once a day? Don't fucking lie to me!"

Lin Ci looked at Wang Xiao innocently and shook his head crazily: "I'm not lying to you, I really am not. If I could cure him many times a day, I would have finished curing the zombies around Brother Yan long ago."

He did cure a lot of the zombies around Qin Yan, but they were already pretty good looking and had only minor health problems, unlike Wang Xiao who was... scary and disgusting.

However, judging from Wang Xiao's verbal output just now, he knew that Wang Xiao would not hurt him for his treatment.

Therefore, he was too lazy to resist pointlessly and just waited for Qin Yan to come to him.

Wang Xiao: "Fuck, you can only do it once a day, I, I, I fucking..."

Wang Xiao didn't finish his words in the end, after all, there was no point in scolding him.

It looked down at its empty crotch. The whole corpse was in bad shape. At the beginning of the world, there were ancient people who made men without treasures become slaves to serve others.

But at that time, the slave was just a man's treasure and could not be used, but it, it was gone.

Wang Xiao sat helplessly on the side, looking at Lin Ci with red eyes. He endured the curse words and gritted his teeth and said, "Go take a shower. There are clothes in the bathroom. Wash them before you come out!"

Things are pressing!

Wang Xiao leaned on the sofa helplessly and closed his eyes.

Lin Ci carefully observed it for a while, then stood up and walked to the bathroom.

His body was full of Wang Xiao's previous stink, and there were palm prints on his clothes. He no longer had the desire to vomit, and had adapted to being smoked.

When he went to the bathroom, he saw a set of clean clothes on Menko's clothes rack. He washed his hands first and looked at the clothes to make sure he could wear them and cover his big belly before going to take a shower.

Fifteen minutes later, he came out wearing clean clothes, sat on the sofa and wiped his hair.

After wiping his hair, he held the towel and asked in a low voice: "You, you brought me here just to treat you. Then, after I finish treating you, can you go back?"