Chapter 10

Lin Ci was stunned.

Qin Yan doesn't want him to be an Omega, so what will he do in the future?

No, Qin Yan said that he would bite him and protect him. Whenever he needed Qin Yan, Qin Yan would protect him.

However, as an Omega, what he needs most is the companionship and mark of the alpha, which is a temporary mark of biting the gland.

As long as Qin Yan is willing to bite him, he won't feel uncomfortable.

And now Qin Yan not only wants to bite him, but also says that he will protect him once with one bite, so isn't he guaranteed to make a profit without losing anything?

How could Qin Yan make such a request?

Lin Ci didn't know what to do and was a little scared, but he hesitated and got up from the bedside table and walked to Qin Yan. He slowly squatted down and obediently exposed the glands on his neck.

Bite!

Anyway, he was already prepared when Qin Yan forcefully asked him to be his Omega. Moreover, only Qin Yan could cover the mark left by the zombie, and he had no choice.

Lin Ci knelt down and closed his eyes, pursed his lips tightly, waiting for Qin Yan's temporary mark.

When Qin Yan saw that the pink glands still had the marks of his teeth, he couldn't help but bite them.

"Well......"

Lin Ci subconsciously hugged Qin Yan and hummed unconsciously. He was soon deprived of consciousness by Alpha's powerful pheromones.

Qin Yan bit Lin Ci's glands hard and desperately injected pheromones into his body.

Finally, looking at the beautiful Omega with her small mouth open and confused eyes, he lowered his head and kissed the soft lips. While kissing, he said, "You should be punished if you disobey!"

He wanted to show this disobedient Omega how many alphas would bully him without him.

Looking at the unconscious Omega, Qin Yan resisted the urge to devour the person, got up and left.

Lin Ci lay beside the bed for a while before coming back to his senses.

He touched the gland and found that it was not only painful, but also a little swollen.

He looked at the door with tearful eyes, feeling a little aggrieved. Although it would be good for Qin Yan to bite him, it was too difficult.

It would be nice if he wasn't an Omega.

As soon as Lin Ci sat up with a sniff, Li Shu came in. Seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed in a daze, he walked over and handed over the bread in his hand: "Xiao Ci, eat something... What does it smell like on you?"

If he remembered correctly, Qin Yan just walked out of the room not long ago. It was difficult to...

Before Lin Ci could think of how to tell Li Shu about this, his neck was suddenly held down. He shouted in panic: "Li Shu, what are you doing?"

Li Shu didn't speak. He felt his collar being pulled open and his swollen glands exposed to the air.

Lin Ci subconsciously reached out to push Li Shu, and while pushing, he said: "If you have anything to do, please tell me, let go of me first, my neck is so sore!"

Although he couldn't accept Li Shu's insults to him, Li Shu at least apologized to him. Even if he was unhappy, he would not ignore Li Shu.

What's more, Li Shu is still pressing his neck, which hurts.

Li Shu was an alpha, and how could an Omega push him? He stood there motionless, stretched out his hand to touch the fresh tooth marks on the red and swollen glands, and asked in a low voice while suppressing his anger: "Did you let Qin Yan bite you?"

Lin Ci knew that he couldn't hide it, and during the day, he only took a few steps back before Qin Yan became angry. If he didn't admit it now, Qin Yan might really ignore him.

So, he endured his fear and said, "Yes, he said, he can help me cover the previous marks, otherwise I, my fever period will be very difficult."

Now that Omega's fever phase inhibitor can no longer be found, he has been permanently marked by a zombie. If he reaches the fever phase, he will be in great pain.

And Qin Banquet protects him.

"So you let him bite you?"

Li Shu was afraid of Qin Yan, so he didn't speak loudly, almost lying in Lin Ci's ear. Moreover, he was afraid of scaring Lin Ci and completely pushing him to Qin Yan's side, so he had to grit his teeth and pretend to be gentle.

Li Shu finally let go of Lin Ci.

Lin Ci's tears were not dry yet, and his neck was so sore that he couldn't bear it. After sitting upright, he was about to nod when he saw Li Shu's eager face and whispered: "If you want to cover the mark, you can come to me. Did I tell you? He is not a good person, why are you disobedient?"