Chapter 63

Can he say he doesn't believe it?

Lin Ci's face turned redder and redder, and he whispered without confidence: "I, I... believe it."

Lin Ci's face was serious, and his eyes were innocent but panicked. He was lying at first glance.

At that moment, Qin Yan felt that his image in this life was ruined by these shorts.

He quickly dropped his pants on the ground and raised his hand to pull Lin Ci.

Lin Ci disliked his underwear and subconsciously hid.

Qin Yan:......

Lin Ci quickly explained: "Brother Yan, I, I... my pants are dirty."

Please, wash your hands first!

Qin Yan: "...not dirty."

After saying that, he hugged the person tightly in his arms, pinched his chin with the hand that took the pants, and kissed him: "How can you despise your own things, huh?"

Lin Ci:......

He was suddenly hugged and kissed, and he was startled. He held Qin Yan's chest with both hands and his heartbeat was beating fast. His head was so dizzy that he could not speak.

Qin Yan had been holding it in for a long time, but this kiss was unexpected. The spear was loaded instantly, and his breathing became rapid involuntarily.

Lin Ci also sensed something was wrong. He looked up at Qin Yan with fluttering eyelashes, and asked in a low voice, "Brother Yan, do you want a mark?"

Hearing this, Qin Yan's mind went blank for a moment. He hugged Lin Ci and turned around to press against the wall. He stretched his legs between his legs to prevent him from falling, and then lifted up the clothes around his waist and touched them.

It was the first time that Lin Ci saw such a fierce Qin Yan. His back was pushed against the wall and his eyes were red with pain, but he was too frightened to speak. He stood on tiptoes in a panic and trembled slightly.

For a moment, he regretted what he had just said. He subconsciously grabbed Qin Yan's arm and looked at him in fear.

Qin Yan followed his instinct and wanted to communicate with his Omega on pheromones, but stopped when he saw Lin Ci's fearful eyes.

He asked in a low voice: "Are you afraid?"

Why?

Is it because of last time?

Qin Yan frowned. He didn't want to give Lin Ci such a terrifying experience, but now that the result was irreversible, he could only try his best to make up for it.

Lin Ci bit his lip and said nothing, just shook his head slightly.

Qin Yan took a breath and gently put the person down from the wall.

Regardless of that night or Lin Ci's pregnancy and bleeding, you can't touch Lin Ci now.

He lowered his head and kissed Lin Ci on the forehead, and whispered: "Don't be afraid, I will take you to rest."

Lin Ci didn't know what was going on with him. If Qin Yan didn't mark him, he would feel sad and uneasy.

He expected and even longed for Qin Yan to cover the zombie mark.

But when Qin Yan really made a move, he couldn't control his fear.

When Qin Yan told him not to be afraid and then led him to sleep, he couldn't help but shed tears.