Chapter 128

Three days later, they were ready to set off.

On this trip, they still drove the same military truck as before, but there were many more people.

After Lin Ci proposed to return to his hometown, Xia Bai and Yu Ye also proposed to go back to City A to take their younger brother and nephew home to meet their father.

Xiao Duan and Qin Lin must go back with them to see their grandparents.

In addition to them, there were Qin Ji and Mrs. Qin.

When the two of them heard that their son and daughter-in-law were going back to their hometown, they excitedly jumped from the security hall downstairs to the second floor. They found Lin Ci and asked if he could take them with him too.

Lin Ci discussed it with Qin Yan and finally decided to take it with him.

So, the trucks are a little crowded now.

But it's not too crowded.

Because they modified the bed of the truck and made it a bed for everyone to take turns to rest, and added a few more chairs.

Yu Xiao and Cheng Xi took Cheng Xiaoji to sit in the carriage. Xia Bai and Yu also thought about it and finally followed them.

Lin Ci was still sitting in the passenger seat, Qin Yan was driving, and Xiao Duan and Qin Lin were sitting behind.

As for Qin Ji and Mrs. Qin, they were also in the carriage.

It had been almost two years since he left his hometown. Lin Ci was timid and a little unhappy near his hometown, and his parents were no longer there.

It was Qin Yan who released pheromones to comfort him, so he didn't feel so uncomfortable.

Five days later, they arrived in H City and found Lin Ci's original home.

Only Lin Ci, Qin Yan, and Qin Lin went upstairs, with Qin Ji and Mrs. Qin following behind secretly.

The once bright red blood stains have turned dark, the beautiful stairs have become mottled, the furniture is covered with dust, and the parents on the ground have turned into bones.

The moment he saw the bones, Lin Ci couldn't hold back his tears anymore.

Without saying a word, he carefully picked up the bones and held them in his arms. He knelt on the ground and cried for a long time before turning to Qin Lin and waving: "Xiao Linlin, come here, this is grandpa and grandma."

Qin Lin hurried over, squatted on the ground, and shouted obediently: "Grandpa, grandma."

Qin Yan patted Lin Ci on the shoulder: "Okay, it's been almost two years, and my parents need to be laid to rest."

After saying that, he handed over a box.

Time passed so long that the clothes were already rotten, but he still remembered which one was his father and which one was his mother. But after all, he did not separate the two people, but put them together.

Then he took it downstairs and buried it in the garden.

After doing all this, Qin Ji and Mrs. Qin found some flowers nearby and tied them into a bunch to worship.

Xia Bai and the others did the same. Although they did not go upstairs, they also went to find flowers.

There was nothing he could miss about this place other than worshiping his parents, so they set out for City A that afternoon.

After arriving in City A, Lin Ci was the first to get out of the car and lay down on the roadside to vomit.

Qin Yan was stunned for a moment, then quickly took a bottle of mineral water and jumped in. He unscrewed the water and handed it to Lin Ci. He frowned and asked, "Why did you vomit suddenly? Is that right?"