Chapter 4

"What's wrong?"

Seeing Lin Ci panicking, Qin Yan asked in a low voice, "Is there something over there?"

Lin Ci shook his head guiltily and whispered, "No."

Qin Yan no longer asked, but went to the car to get a piece of bread and a bottle of water, and handed them to him: "Eat something."

Lin Ci raised his head, took the bread and water, and his stomach immediately began to growl.

He hadn't eaten anything since he woke up yesterday afternoon, but the dangerous environment had kept him unaware that he was hungry. Now that he saw food, he opened the bag with a sore nose and started eating.

Tears fell on the bread drop by drop, but he remained silent.

Qin Yan looked around and found nothing wrong, until he accidentally bumped the oil barrel while passing by it. The feeling made Qin Yan realize that something was wrong.

He opened the lid and looked at it, then looked at the flustered Lin Ci, and suddenly understood something.

He filled the car with the oil drum and finally put the oil drum back to its original position.

Then he sat next to Lin Ci and whispered: "If we don't have gas, we can't get out of here."

Lin Ci took a bite of bread and was stunned, but still didn't speak.

After Qin Yan finished speaking, he left, not knowing where he went.

Lin Ci didn't want to stay here forever. Seeing that no one was around, he swallowed the last bite of bread, sneakily ran to the oil drum, and put his hand on the oil drum experimentally.

It turns out that he really has a superpower and can provide unlimited gasoline.

The two oil drums were filled up again. Lin Ci hurriedly ran to the previous place and sat down. Qin Yan also happened to be back.

Qin Yan pretended not to know the truth, moved the oil drum to the trunk and put it away, then sat with Lin Ci and waited for Li Shu to come back.

Lin Ci finished eating the bread and still held half a bottle of water in his hand. His heart was beating so fast that the bottle was deformed due to nervousness.

Suddenly, Qin Yan asked: "Why are you in those two alpha cars?"

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment and whispered: "They went to my house to look for supplies and met them."

His home is in the suburbs and he lives right on the roadside, making it easy for people to come in and look for things.

Qin Yan: "Have I touched you?"

Hearing this, Lin Ci looked up at him.

Qin Yan was also stunned, with a somewhat impatient expression: "I don't care about you being marked. I just want to know whether those two people touched you."

Lin Ci felt that Qin Yan's focus seemed a bit strange.

He didn't care that he was marked, but he cared whether those two people touched him.

Anyway, he has been marked. As long as the person who marked him is not Qin Yan, does it make any difference whether it is those two people?

Qin Yan: "Don't lie to me."

Lin Ci, who originally wanted to lie, lowered his head in an instant, holding back tears and whispered, "They didn't."

Did not have time.

Although his family lived on the roadside, there were a lot of people around and there were also a lot of zombies. The two people who took him with them were discovered by the zombies, so they got in the car and started running for their lives.

I didn't relax until I completely ran out of the residential area and couldn't see a single house.

After running for a while, the alpha in the passenger seat squeezed into the back seat and pulled his clothes.

At that time, their car was stopped by Li Shu.

Therefore, those two people didn't have time to touch him.

Lin Ci's nose felt sore when he talked about the grievances he had suffered. If he was forcibly marked before the end of the world, he would feel inferior, break down, tell his parents, and then sue the alpha.

But now, unless he dies, he is not even qualified to collapse.

As for prosecution, let alone a court, even if there was a court, how could he prosecute a zombie when he couldn't even find someone to take responsibility for it?

He curled his lips and subconsciously looked up at Qin Yan. Not sure if it was his imagination, he found that Qin Yan actually smiled.

But when he looked carefully, Qin Yan still had that indifferent face.

Lin Ci felt that he had made a mistake and quickly lowered his head.

But at this time, he heard Qin Yan say: "Come here."