Chapter 51

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment and asked nervously: "Can I get it?"

Li Shu: "Don't worry, I can."

Lin Ci nodded, lowered his head and whispered, "Okay, thank you, Brother Shu."

As long as he can get the medicine, he must get this little monster out of his belly.

Li Shu smiled gently and said, "What else can I say to thank you? Don't be afraid of Xiaoci. My phone number is still the same as before. If you need anything, please call me."

"Um."

After saying that, seeing that Li Shu still didn't let go of his hand, Lin Ci sniffed, pushed Li Shu away, and turned to look for Qin Yan.

Although the dungeon is large, in order to accommodate more survivors, rooms must be saved, and each suite must accommodate more than four people.

Li Shu and Li Tao, as well as the passenger driver and the alpha, lived in two rooms and one living room in Building 12, Room 302, with two people in each room.

But the twelve houses were already full, so Lin Ci and Qin Yan were assigned to another house.

Li Shu stood there, watching Lin Ci's leaving figure, his eyes darkened, and turned around to return to their assigned room with Li Tao.

Qin Yan pulled Cheng Xi aside and warned in a low voice: "Don't talk nonsense, I don't care if it causes panic!"

Cheng Xi: "...Okay, okay, I got it."

He pushed Qin Yan away, patted his clothes, and said dissatisfied: "If you show me your identity, a lot of people won't be impressed by you, and you still hide it, you are so stingy!"

Impressed?

Almost scared to death.

Qin Yan:......

He turned around and saw Lin Ci being grabbed by Li Shu's wrist, and frowned instantly.

Cheng Xi followed Qin Yan's gaze and saw a beautiful Omega, and this was the only Omega in their team.

Cheng Xi smiled and asked, "Is that him?"

Qin Yan: "Yeah."

Cheng Xi touched her chin and smiled while asking: "You have permanently marked someone, how come you still allow him to flirt with other alphas?"

As soon as Cheng Xi finished speaking, Lin Ci pushed away Li Shu's hand, turned around and walked towards them.

Lin Ci trotted over. The two seemed to have finished talking. He stood next to Qin Yan and shouted softly: "Brother Yan?"

Qin Yan nodded, stretched out his hand to pull him over, raised his chin slightly, pointed at Cheng Xi, and introduced coldly: "Cheng Xi, I'm a kid."

Lin Ci stared at her beautiful eyes, a little at a loss, but still said hello obediently: "Hello."

After Lin Ci said hello, Qin Yan introduced Lin Ci to Cheng Xi. He put him in his arms and whispered, "This is Lin Ci, my Omega."

When Lin Ci heard this, he was completely surprised. He looked up at Qin Yan's chin. He had never expected Qin Yan to introduce him like this.

He thought Qin Yan would still say that he wouldn't let him be his Omega like before.

Lin Ci curled up the corners of his mouth, eyes filled with stars, and his heart was filled with joy.

Cheng Xi said hello and found that Omega was looking at Qin Yan in a daze, the smile in his eyes almost overflowing, and he didn't even look at him.

He burst out laughing, raised his foot and kicked Qin Yan's leg: "It's okay to be obsessed with people like this so quickly!"