Chapter 11

What do you mean he is disobedient?

If he had a choice, he wouldn't want to do it.

Moreover, it would be very painful for an Omega to be re-marked by other alphas. It is impossible for Li Shu not to know this. Could it be that he could also painlessly cover the already-marked Omega with a secondary mark?

But how is this possible?

Lin Ci bit his lip and asked in a low voice: "Covering the mark will cause Omega a lot of pain."

Li Shu was holding back his anger. If Qin Yan hadn't been there, he wouldn't have had a nice talk with Lin Ci and would have killed him directly.

But now Qin Yan is interested in Lin Ci, and even marked Lin Ci. He didn't dare to go too far, so he could only frown and said: "I know, but you have been marked by so many people before, you must be in pain We are all familiar with it."

Hearing this, Lin Ci looked at Li Shu in shock. He must be familiar with those pains?

He wasn't tagged by a lot of people, and if he was tagged by a lot of people, he wouldn't be sitting here alive right now.

What did Li Shu say?

Looking at his friend who grew up together, Lin Ci felt a sore nose and wanted to refute, but felt that the refutation was meaningless.

Li Shu changed and became something he didn't recognize. He was selfish, irritable, and even a little hateful and disgusting.

When Li Shu saw Lin Ci didn't speak, he thought he had acquiesced, and added: "And Qin Yan just covered you with marks, but I didn't hear a sound outside. You can bear it, right?"

He has known since he was a child that an Omega that has been marked cannot be re-marked by other alphas.

Even if an Omega's previous partner dies, it will be painful to have his mark covered with a new lover.

For the sake of Omega, it is generally recommended to perform the marking removal surgery first, and then perform the secondary marking.

But he only heard about it and never verified it.

Now he wanted to see what it was like to mark an Omega who had been marked by another alpha.

The more Li Shu thought about it, the more excited he became, with a faint smile appearing in his eyes.

Lin Ci opened his mouth, not wanting to face Li Shu again, and subconsciously wanted to find Qin Yan.

But he was grabbed by Li Shu's wrist tightly, and Li Shu continued to brainwash him: "I will not dislike you. No matter how many alphas you are marked by, I will never dislike you, Xiaoci, in this world now Things have changed, my parents and your parents are gone, we are the only relatives now, you don't believe Qin Yan, you have to believe me, only I can truly protect you."

The more Li Shu talked about Lin Ci, the angrier and sadder he became, but no matter what, he couldn't do anything.

Even if he is angry, he can only endure it; even if he is sad, he can only endure it.

But he would never let Li Shu mark him, he would die.

He doesn't want to die, he wants to live.

Lin Ci was thinking about how to refuse Li Shu when he heard Li Shu say: "Be patient, I will help you cover Qin Yan's mark. Don't let him bite you again in the future!"

After saying that, Li Shu moved towards Lin Ci's glands, but Lin Ci pushed him away.

Lin Ci remained silent. Li Shu gradually relaxed his guard and was pushed far away. He looked at Lin Ci angrily without saying a word.

Lin Ci was shocked and disappointed. He knew that he couldn't explain it to Li Shu, so he followed Li Shu's words and choked up and said: "I, I have just been marked by Qin Yan, are you so impatient, do you want me to suffer again?" ?"