Chapter 133

Father Lin didn't have a nice tone, and his expression was very bad. He wanted to just blow this alpha away.

Netizen?

The vast majority of netizens are liars!

Especially the handsome guy in front of me, even if he is not a liar, he is definitely not a good guy!

Qin Yan wasn't angry either. After Lin's father finished speaking, he said, "Get married."

Dad Lin: "What?"

Qin Yan took out a business card from his pocket and handed it over, then turned on his phone, pulled out his own information and put it in front of Father Lin, and then continued: "I came to Xiao Ci this time for the purpose of getting married. Yes, these are my information. Uncle, take a look. If you don't believe it, you can send someone to check. Don't worry about Xiaoci being bullied. I will transfer the company to City H. It won't be difficult for you to meet. Xiao Ci can still stay with you all the time."

Qin Yan didn't waste any time and directly stated all his intentions.

Father Lin was shocked. He looked at the business card, then looked at his cell phone, and then took out his own cell phone to make a call.

Lin Ci sniffed subconsciously when he heard Qin Yan's words.

His Qin Yan is so nice, I really want to open the company to City H for him!

Mrs. Lin was also surprised. She wanted to go out and read the information with her husband now, but she knew she couldn't do it now.

So he turned around and said: "If what that alpha said is true, I think it's not bad. You are going to get married anyway. This alpha is willing to open a company to us for you. When the time comes, we will also get married." If we can meet him often and there are no major problems with his character, I will agree first."

Lin Ci immediately hugged Mrs. Lin and said, "Thank you, mom~" while acting coquettishly.

How could his Yange have a bad character?

He is waiting to get married now~

But he still has a few days before he turns nineteen, and he is still in school. When can he get married?

Should we get married directly, or wait until he graduates?

Moreover, he has lived in the zombie world for so long that he has forgotten all the knowledge he needs to learn for school. Now he can't go to school well. Once he gets to school, his secret will be exposed. Maybe his mother will think that his poor performance is due to Qin Yan influenced it, so what should I do?

Lin Ci was a little anxious, but there was no sound from outside.

He took another sneak peek at the door and found his father and Qin Yan sitting aside quietly drinking tea.

Lin Ci was extremely nervous.

Half an hour later, Father Lin's phone rang again. Father Lin got up and left the living room to answer the phone.

After another ten minutes, Qin Yan got up and left.

Father Lin also walked to the door of Lin Ci's room and said, "Open the door."

Lin Ci and Mrs. Lin ran to the door at the same time and opened the door: "How is it?"

Father Lin glanced at Lin Ci, then put his arms around his wife and said, "I'll discuss this with your mother first."

Lin Ci curled his lips, but didn't say anything.

After the two went out, Lin Cicai lay on the bed in despair.