Chapter 87

The zombie's words were full of temptation. Dr. Duan didn't speak, but his heart was shaken.

But he was still afraid that the zombies would lie to him, and his expression remained unchanged: "Why should I believe you?"

"Why should I lie to you?"

The zombie smiled and said: "This is not difficult for you, right? It's just an omega. Even if I lie to you, you won't lose anything. Why not take a gamble?"

"If you lose the bet, you lose nothing. If you win the bet, you can not only save your colleagues, but also help all mankind. Isn't this a good deal?"

Zombie: "Many of your doctors have been bitten, right? Not only the doctors, but also your closest family members. Don't you want to save them?"

The zombie laughed as he spoke, having great confidence in his words.

Sure enough, Dr. Duan, who was already shaken, suddenly became breathless. The zombies were right. It was just an Omega. Even if they were cheated, they wouldn't lose anything.

But if what the zombies say is true, then they win.

As for Lin Ci and Qin Yan, Dr. Duan is still a little confused when thinking about Qin Yan.

At this moment, the zombie opened his KO again: "What are you struggling with? There are so many people waiting for you to save, and you only sacrificed one Omega. You are already very lucky."

"Besides, he is not at a loss. He sacrificed his life for all mankind. He will become a hero."

Zombies continue to confuse Dr. Duan.

Dr. Duan remained silent, but his breathing was rapid, as if he was trying his best to endure something.

The guards didn't say anything after hearing this. They had dealt with zombies too many times and watched their companions and relatives being killed and assimilated by zombies. No one hated zombies more than them, and no one wanted to be resurrected or resurrected more than them. Save your loved ones.

Even though they knew it was wrong to use people for treatment, they remained silent, and no one objected.

Only Gou Yue, standing at the end of the guard, wanted to say something, but after opening his mouth, he couldn't say anything in the end.

He hesitated for a moment and left quietly in Dr. Duan's silence.

Seeing that Dr. Duan remained silent, the zombie tilted his head in confusion and said helplessly: "Can't you understand such a simple truth clearly?"

"It seems that you don't want to know how to cure zombies. In that case, let's leave."

The zombie said while giving orders to the zombie, who immediately turned around and left quickly.

Seeing that it was almost done, the leading zombie turned and left.

At this time, Dr. Duan finally said: "Wait!"

The zombies paused in their steps, and the smile dropped from their ferocious faces...

——

Qin Yan didn't answer the phone, and Lin Ci was a little anxious.

He took out his mini pistol. He had been checked by people from the Research Institute before, and Xia Bai and the others' guns had been taken away. This was what he had hidden under his belly.

The omega respected him and didn't check his stomach so he could hide the gun and bullets inside.

But there are only two single magazines.