Chapter 131

"No, no, I was not bullied, Mom, I, I was not bullied..."

Lin Ci felt that he must be dreaming, but it was rare for him to dream of his mother, and it was so real.

He hugged Mrs. Lin tightly and never let go, wishing he could just indulge in a dream and not wake up.

At least he wouldn't wake up so quickly. He wanted to stay with his mother for a while longer.

But as soon as he cried a few times, he felt a pain in his head.

He looked up with tears in his eyes and found that his mother had hit him hard on the head with her hand: "You are still crying like this when you haven't been bullied. It must be a nightmare. Just hit him and it will be fine."

Lin Ci:......

painful!

He was stunned for a few seconds before raising his hand to touch his head: "Yes, it hurts. Isn't this a dream?"

Mrs. Lin looked at him doubtfully, stretched out her hand and pinched his face: "Of course it's not a dream. You just woke up from the dream. What's going on with you today? Do you not want to go to school and deliberately lie to your mother?"

"No!"

Lin Ci retorted subconsciously. He shook his head, raised his hand and pinched his arm hard.

I immediately felt a sharp pain in my heart, and my arm became visibly red, and soon a bruise appeared.

Lin Ci was confused: "It really hurts. This is not a dream. So what's going on?"

How could this happen? Why did he appear before the zombies arrived?

Where is Brother Yan?

Where is Xiao Linlin?

What about Qin Shu and Qin Yi?

What about short paragraphs?

Lin Ci was filled with doubts after being delighted. He was stunned. He couldn't figure out what was going on.

Mrs. Lin was frightened. When Lin Ci woke up, she held her in her arms while crying and talking nonsense. Now he even squeezed his hand so big bruises appeared.

He was so frightened that he turned around and ran away: "The child's father, come and have a look, Xiaoci has a mental problem..."

Lin Cici guessed that this might be the game he played that led to his rebirth.

But it's also possible that, as Qin Yan said, this is reincarnation.

But in this reincarnation, he seems to be carrying memories with him.

And, he heard what his mother said about him.

He didn't have time to think about the things he couldn't understand, so he quickly got dressed, got off the bed and ran out, trying to explain.

But as soon as I went out, I saw my mother crying and my father on the phone.

It's one thing to want to explain, but it's another thing to see his mom and dad standing together healthy.

He couldn't control his mood at all. He rushed over and hugged his mother with his left hand and his father with his right hand. He couldn't help crying.

When Father Lin saw it, he felt even worse and said to the phone: "Listen, that's it. Please help me make an appointment with a doctor."

After Father Lin finished speaking, he hung up the phone.