Chapter 71

Lin Ci curled his lips and shook his head: "I don't know, and I can't understand what you zombies are talking about."

In his eyes, zombie communication is just a bunch of random yelling. Not to mention understanding it, it's good if it didn't scare him to death.

He estimated that he was the only person in the world who was not afraid when he heard the roar of zombies and was unable to protect himself.

Xiao Duan: "You'll find out later."

Lin Ci:......

If you don't tell him, what will he make of it?

He snorted pretending to be angry, then hugged the flower and ignored it for a while.

During this period of time, he has been taking good care of this pot of hydrangea. Unexpectedly, it has not withered even now, and the light blue flowers are blooming very beautifully.

Lin Ci opened the bottle cap and carefully poured some water into the root.

Xiao Duan pushed him to move forward.

The bucket truck started to move swaying again. Although Xiao Duan didn't say anything, Lin Ci could feel its happiness, so he guessed that it had found its way.

However, he still didn't know when this journey would end, so he sat helplessly on the truck and sighed.

But Xiao Duan was communicating with other zombies by growling.

Xiao Chen: "Roar."

[Boss, it's so slow to walk like this, why don't you start running? 】

Short paragraph: "Roar!"

【no! What if I hurt the queen's stomach by running too fast? 】

Lin Ci's belly is getting bigger and bigger now, which is why their speed is getting slower and slower.

Xiao Liu: "Roar!"

[How about we run away with the queen on our back? 】

Short paragraph: "Roar!"

[No, my belly is too big to carry! 】

Xiao Chen: "Hoar?"

[How about letting him sit on our necks, like a human child sitting on the head of a parent? 】

Short paragraph: "Roar!"

[No, my belly is too big and I can't sit still. 】

"What are you yelling at?"

When Lin Ci heard them yelling one after another, he asked with confused eyes: "What are you secretly saying behind my back?"

Xiao Duan smiled: "Xiao Chen said I'm going to hit you on the head!"

Lin Ci:? ? ?

What's the meaning?

At this time, Xiao Chen ran over from the side and squatted next to his truck. He patted his neck and said, "Come up, I'll carry you!"

Lin Ci's expression suddenly stiffened: "No, no, thank you."

Not to mention that he is already an adult, but he is still sitting on someone. No, it is not good to sit on a corpse's neck. Let's talk about his big belly. How can he sit?

But after he refused, Xiao Chen said disappointedly: "Okay then."

Seeing Xiao Chen walk aside in despair, pushing his shopping cart dejectedly, Lin Ci didn't understand what was going on, and asked helplessly: "What's wrong with it?"