Chapter 26

After Lin Ci asked, he noticed that Qin Yan paused for a moment before saying, "Yes."

Lin Ci suddenly became interested: "Really?"

Qin Yan: "If it's not true, why is Li Shu afraid of me?"

Neither Li Shu nor Li Tao have superpowers yet, and in the end of the world only the strong can survive. If they want to survive, they can only get close to the strong.

The two alphas just saw that he was strong and one of them cut off a zombie's head, so they accepted him even if they were afraid of him.

Lin Ci thought about it carefully and felt that Qin Yan was right, because Li Shu had been acting special towards Qin Yan from the beginning.

He didn't dare to lose his temper at Qin Yan at will, let alone offend Qin Yan. If anything happened, he would talk to and discuss it carefully, instead of treating him casually and selfishly, or even insulting him verbally.

He nodded, walked over, sat down and asked, "My superpower is energy, so what is your superpower?"

Lin Ci wasn't sure Qin Yanyan wouldn't tell him, but he just wanted to ask.

Qin Yan was stunned for another moment, with a bit of confusion in his eyes. After a few seconds, he said: "The physical strength and speed have increased, the wounds have healed quickly, and... there are some things I can't remember. It's an all-powerful mutation."

Lin Ci: "Almighty mutation!"

It's actually an all-rounder, so that's awesome!

Moreover, they are all designed to enhance one's physique and make oneself more and more powerful. As for him, although his energy abilities are very precious, his biggest drawback is that he cannot protect himself.

He suddenly envied Qin Yan.

Qin Yan smiled: "Do you want it too?"

Lin Ci nodded honestly: "I think so."

Qin Yan: "It's a pity that you can't have it."

Lin Ci:......

I didn't expect Qin Yan to make fun of people.

He didn't speak, and still felt a little uncomfortable in his stomach. He unscrewed the cap of the bottle in his hand and took a sip of peanut milk.

After drinking this milk, I felt comfortable instantly.

Lin Ci's mood instantly improved. He looked at the bottle, took another sip, then put down the peanut milk and rinsed his mouth, then carefully lay down next to Qin Yan and fell asleep.

He and Qin Yan have not known each other for a long time, but their relationship has been quite good during this period, but no matter how good they are, Qin Yan is still an alpha.

Suddenly sleeping with his alpha, he thought he would suffer from insomnia, but he didn't expect that he fell asleep in less than two minutes.

Being held in Qin Yan's arms, he slept extremely peacefully.

Therefore, he didn't see Qin Yan bury his head on him and desperately absorb his pheromones...

——

The next day, when Lin Ci opened his eyes, he saw Qin Yan had packed his things and was standing at the door with his bag on his back.

He quickly turned over and got out of bed to put on his shoes.

I didn't take off my clothes when I went to bed last night, so now I put on my shoes, wash my face, drink some water and rinse my mouth, and then I'm good to go.

The heartthrob Omega struggles to survive in the apocalypseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें