Chapter 124

Lin Ci quickly picked up Qin Lin who was on the ground, patted his back and coaxed him, and said with a pout, "Brother Yan, this is wrong of you. You can't bully the baby, the baby is still young."

Lin Ci felt heartbroken and hugged Qin Lin, coaxing and kissing him.

But Qin Lin held back his laughter and happily lifted up Lin Ci's clothes, crying and shouting: "Hungry, hungry..."

It was still broad daylight. Lin Ci was embarrassed and was about to go back to their room to feed Qin Lin. As soon as he reached the door, he heard Qin Yan say: "There is surveillance in this room."

Qin Lin lifted his clothes halfway:? ? ?

Lin Ci: "???"

Qin Yan: "Did I bully him just now? Send Cheng Xi over to fix it. Just go to the computer and check it out."

Qin Lin:......

Insidious dad!

Lin Ci was stunned, turned around and asked, "Brother Yan, you, did you really not bully the baby?"

Qin Yan glanced at the kid with disdain: "Why should I bully him?"

What ability does this little brat have that can compete with him? Still need him to take action?

Qin Yan no longer explained, but walked over to live with Lin Ci upstairs, frowning and said, "I found out that this kid is a bad learner. He dares to act and lie to you. Xiao Ci, let's go find Cheng Xi. If I say If it is true, just send him..."

"no!"

Qin Lin anxiously grabbed Lin Ci's clothes and said pitifully: "I, I was wrong, I didn't learn bad things..."

Looking at this scene, he knew that he had misunderstood Qin Yan just now. He looked at Qin Yan embarrassedly, curled his lips and said, "Brother Yan..."

He wanted to say sorry, but Qin Yan didn't give him such a chance. He was quite happy that Lin Ci felt guilty about him, because then he could do whatever he wanted.

Qin Yan: "I don't blame you, but now you can ask him, did I bully him just now?"

Lin Ci lowered his head, looked at the baby in his arms, and asked in a low voice: "Baby, did Dad Yan bully you just now?"

At this time, how could Qin Lin, who was so thoughtful about Qin Yan, be his father's opponent? He shook his head resignedly: "No, Yan's father didn't bully me. Dad is not bad~"

Lin Ci asked again: "What's going on with the milk bottle?"

Qin Lin lowered his head, sucked his fingers unhappily and said, "I, I didn't hold it firmly and accidentally dropped it."

No matter what, in his eyes, surveillance must not be seen by Lin Ci.

Otherwise, Lin Ci would definitely be disgusted by the way he climbed off the stroller and kicked the bottle.

When the time comes, what will happen if his Xiaoci's father thinks he is a bad boy and doesn't want him anymore?

Lin Ci touched Qin Lin's little head and said gently: "It's okay, let's go back and have a meal~"

After saying that, he hugged Qin Lin and glanced at Qin Yan, then turned to feed the little cub in their own room.

He didn't know if it was arranged by Qin Yan, but he had just finished feeding Qin Lin when Xiao Duan knocked on the door.

Lin Ci could only watch helplessly as his baby was taken away by Xiao Duan.

It's fate that Xiao Duan likes to take care of Qin Lin. Although Qin Lin is infatuated with his Omega father and longs for his Omega father's care, he also likes Xiao Duan very much.