Chapter 104

"I'll carry you."

Qin Yan bent down to pick him up, walked quickly to the toilet, and asked Lin Ci to stand on his feet.

As soon as Lin Ci stood firm, he felt Qin Yan reach out and pull off his pants. He also helped him help Xiao Xiao Ci, and said with a low smile: "Okay."

They had done more intimate things, and Qin Yan had also seen more embarrassing things, but Lin Ci was still embarrassed by this scene.

He blushed and took a while to start urinating.

After he finished using the toilet, Qin Yan shook it for him a few times before stuffing it back.

Lin Ci felt that his face was about to bleed. He was so embarrassed that he even forgot about the pain in his chest. He didn't remember it until he was hugged back to bed.

He reached out and touched under the quilt and found a bit of a lump. He frowned and wanted to see what was going on, and slowly fished for clothes under the quilt.

Qin Yan saw Lin Ci frowning and asked quickly: "What's wrong? What's wrong? Did I use too much strength to hold you just now?"

Lin Ci shook his head.

He stopped picking up the clothes and whispered, "My chest is swollen and hurts."

Neither of them had ever experienced raising children, they had no experience at all, and there was no internet in this place, so they couldn't even search online.

Qin Yan had previously asked zombies with children how to take care of their mothers. They all said that they should have a good rest, not be tired, take good nutrition, not stay up late, and not hold the child for too long.

Qin Yan felt that he was already doing it. As for breastfeeding, after seeing Xiao Duan looking for a bottle of milk powder, and his experience as a child, he subconsciously thought that children grew up eating milk powder, and never thought that Lin Ci would breastfeed Qin Lin. .

Now when I heard Lin Ci say that it hurt, I was very anxious. Why did a new question suddenly pop up in my mind?

Chest pain, no one has ever said anything about this!

"Let me see."

Qin Yan carefully opened Lin Ci's clothes and was stunned.

Seeing Lin Ci's breasts, he felt like he knew even if no one told him the reason.

Because he saw a few small drops of white...milk coming out of the little red bean.

Qin Yan raised his head suddenly: "Xiao Ci."

Lin Ci didn't see it because his clothes were blocking it. When Qin Yan called him, he thought it was a little serious and subconsciously held down his clothes to take a look.

As a result, Qin Yan helped him hold down his clothes, pointed at the little red bean, gently wiped off the milk on it and said, "This is Qin Lin's dinner."

He was very sensitive. Lin Ci flinched when he was touched, and his whole body felt bad. He clutched his clothes tightly and said shyly: "The baby's dinner, what should I do?"

Qin Yan frowned: "I'll go ask."

Lin Ci nodded, quietly pulled the quilt over him, and watched Qin Yan hurried out of the room.

His face turned redder and redder, and he subconsciously hid under the quilt and didn't want to come out.

After a while, he heard the sound of the door opening and footsteps, but it sounded like it was only Qin Yan.