Chapter 64

Seeing Lin Ci's well-behaved look, Qin Yan's unhappiness disappeared instantly and he whispered: "Don't stay alone with him in the future."

Lin Ci nodded immediately: "Okay."

Lin Ci smiled and boldly tried to hold Qin Yan's hand, but Qin Yan's expression changed and he turned around and ran to the balcony to look out.

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment, and then followed him to see: "What's wrong with Brother Yan?"

Qin Yan suddenly laughed: "Nothing, you go and lie down on the bed, I'll go out."

Lin Ci:? ? ?

Why lie down?

He subconsciously touched his stomach. Although it hurt a little yesterday, he didn't feel anything now, and even if his stomach hurt, he wouldn't have to lie down.

He watched curiously as Qin Yan broke into Li Shu's room, came out not long after, and then walked out with his bag on his back.

Li Shu gritted his teeth angrily. Lin Ci was about to leave just now. He originally wanted to bring him back, but he was afraid that it would backfire and make Lin Ci hate him even more. He could only grit his teeth and endure: "Patience, wait any longer, I don't believe Qin Yan knew you were pregnant, so he didn't abandon you!"

He calmed down in the room for a while, and just as he was about to go out, he saw Qin Yan coming in.

Now that he also had superpowers, he could speak with more confidence, and asked unkindly: "What are you doing here?"

He heard what Qin Yan said outside just now, telling Lin Ci not to be alone with him. Damn it, why shouldn't Lin Ci be alone with him?

Qin Yan curled up his lips: "There are mountains behind, let's go look for small animals to eat meat."

When Li Shu heard this, although his face was still ugly, he said nothing and immediately packed up his things and left.

He hasn't eaten decent RO since the zombie outbreak. As an alpha, he must not be used to it. Now that he wants to go out to find RO, he is the first to agree.

But as soon as he went out, he saw Lin Ci looking at him. He walked over and whispered: "I know you may be unhappy when I say this, but Xiao Ci, I, I... forget it, I'll go out to look for supplies, please be nice Stay home."

After Li Shu finished speaking, he left.

Lin Ci:......

In fact, he always felt that Li Shu was pretending.

Pretend to be nice to him, pretend to like him.

He didn't notice it before, but now he sees it all. Even if Li Shu promised to help him keep the secret of pregnancy some time ago, he always felt that Li Shu had some purpose.

It was just because Li Shu knew about his previous pregnancy and it was hard to break up with him.

Xia Bai and Yu Xiao looked at them as if they were watching the fun.

While Yu was on the phone, Li Tao followed Li Shu out with his things. Only Cheng Xi had nothing else in his eyes except games.

Lin Ci had nothing to do, so he talked to Xia Bai and went back to the room.

He originally planned to play with his phone on the bed for a while, but he didn't expect that he felt sleepy as soon as he lay down on it and fell asleep with his phone on.

When he woke up, he heard cheers outside. He rubbed his eyes curiously and walked out. He saw everyone standing together around the dining table, and there was a killed and cleaned piglet on the dining table!