Chapter 75

Why are you raising your head?

Lin Ci pouted. If it had been before, he would have raised his head immediately, but now, he didn't want to raise his head.

Even if Qin Yan called him, he stubbornly lowered his head.

Until a hand gently pinched his chin, and with a slight force, he slowly raised his head.

Qin Yan: "Xiao Ci, look at me."

Qin Yan asked Lin Ci to look up, then grabbed Lin Ci's hand and touched the terrible blood vessel lines on his face.

Lin Ci could feel each of those lines that looked like webs with his fingers.

Lin Ci didn't understand what Qin Yan wanted to do, and he wanted to take back his hand with panic in his eyes, but Qin Yan pressed her hand tightly on his face.

He said: "Xiao Ci, I am no longer a human being."

Lin Ci didn't answer, just looked at Qin Yan.

Qin Yan: "Before the zombies appeared, I was a normal person. I had rights, appearance, and wealth. I was young and promising, and had a bright future. But one day I turned into a zombie."

Qin Yan has never said anything about him, this is the first time.

Lin Ci looked at him in surprise, expecting Qin Yan to continue talking. He even wanted to know why Qin Yan turned into a zombie king and traveled thousands of miles to find him and mark him.

Qin Yan's voice was very calm, and his dark eyes could not see clearly, but Lin Ci felt the helplessness and sadness in it.

Qin Yan: "My true identity, my mark on you, and my children. I also want to tell you the truth, but I will also be afraid."

Qin Yan: "I'm afraid that you hate me. I'm afraid that you will turn around and run away in fear when you see me like this. I'm afraid that you will leave Li Shu without hesitation because you are afraid of me."

"In my dream, you will run away screaming because of my terrifying appearance, and you will put a gun to my head because I am a zombie, and then shoot without hesitation."

He even took a gun and pointed it at his crotch, like a blow, turning him into a crotchless man worse than a eunuch.

Qin Yan's face was full of loss and sadness as he spoke, trying to win Omega's heart.

Sure enough, Lin Ci was shocked and looked at Qin Yan blankly. He never knew that Qin Yan would have such thoughts. It turned out that Qin Yan, like him, had been living in fear and inferiority.

He understands that kind of fear and low self-esteem so well, it can really make people breathless.

Looking into Qin Yan's dark eyes, the pain in his heart became more and more intense.

But Qin Yan continued, his voice was very soft, he said: "If I were still a normal human being and did these things, I would definitely admit it without hesitation, then apologize, make amends, and marry you. But I No, I am a zombie, and in front of such a beautiful you, I... feel ashamed."

He also suffered when he turned into a zombie for no reason.

But later, when he saw the world was in ruins, he saw through everything and felt that there was nothing wrong with being a zombie king.

And after falling in love with Lin Ci, he actually developed an inferiority complex that he thought would never appear in him.

Fate gave him a slap in the face, making him feel ugly.