Chapter 52

Why did Qin Yan come in?

And he even closed the door!

Lin Ci was so frightened that he was completely stunned. He subconsciously crossed his legs and shook his head: "No, it's nothing!"

Seeing Qin Yan coming over, as if to help him, he was sweating nervously, pulling down his pants in a panic and shouting: "Yan, Brother Yan, I, I'm going to the toilet!"

How could someone come in and close the door when someone else is using the toilet? What is this person trying to do?

Qin Yan was stunned, and it took him a few seconds to react. He asked uncomfortably, "Have you finished?"

Lin Ci nodded quickly: "It's finished."

Even if you really go to the toilet, even if someone breaks in before you finish using it, you will be completely frightened.

He looked at Qin Yan nervously, fearing that Qin Yan would drag him up from the toilet and be embarrassed no matter what he saw or didn't see.

Qin Yan: "...come out as soon as you're done."

After Qin Yan finished speaking, he went out.

Lin Ci didn't care whether his stomach hurt at this moment. He stood up quickly, picked up his pants, washed his hands, took a deep breath and walked out.

As soon as he went out, he saw Qin Yan standing aside and looking at him.

He lowered his head, but after a few seconds he raised his head again and asked with a guilty conscience: "Brother Yan, what's wrong?"

Qin Yan: "Why are you hiding in the toilet and crying when someone bullies you?"

He has only been gone for a while, why is this little guy hiding in the toilet crying?

Qin Yan was a little confused.

Lin Ci gritted his teeth and whispered: "No one bullied me, I just missed my parents and couldn't help it..."

He missed his parents.

If his parents were still here, they would never have let him fall into such a helpless environment, and he would not have nowhere to express his concerns.

Even if he is pregnant, even if it is a little monster, his parents will stay with him and help him find a way to deal with it.

Instead of being like now, always terrified and worried about being discovered.

Moreover, Li Shu had already discovered it, so he still couldn't say more, and he had to be careful about Li Shu telling the matter.

As soon as Lin Ci opened his mouth, his eyes became blurred with grievance.

Qin Yan's eyes immediately softened.

He walked to Lin Ci, reached out and rubbed his head and said, "Don't cry, go out to eat."

Qin Yan had no words of comfort. In his eyes, any words of comfort were in vain.

He took Lin Ci out with him.

A meal and a fresh dragon fruit were already placed on the small table in front of the sofa.

Lin Ci stood there blankly and asked softly: "Is it for me?"

"Um."

Qin Yan nodded, sat down next to him and said: "The food here is distributed uniformly, and the taste may not be good. If you want to start a fire by yourself, you must risk going out to search for supplies. You eat first, and I will go out to find something tomorrow."