Chapter 102

He walked over curiously, slapped the zombie on the shoulder, and asked puzzledly: "What are you doing?"

The zombie was startled and turned around suddenly. It was relieved when it realized it was Xia Bai.

The zombie was no longer afraid. It put its hands behind its back, grinned, then turned around and ran away. Finally, it found a hidden place and carefully hid the thing that Wang asked it to find.

Seeing the strange movements of the zombies, Xia Bai murmured in confusion: "Why are you digging through the trash can?"

After saying that, Xia Bai ran to the trash can and took a look. He found that there was nothing in the trash can except some balloons and colored paper used to decorate the room during the wedding.

Moreover, these balloons and materials were recently picked up and placed in the trash can because they gradually fell off due to being too long.

Before, they had no garbage at all, and the trash cans were empty most of the time.

However, Xia Bai didn't study carefully what the zombies were doing. He muttered a few words and went back to the room.

——

"It's been so long, you still want to find him?"

Li Tao couldn't understand his brother more and more. They had lost contact with Lin Ci. They could not find Lin Ci at all now. Why didn't Li Shu give up this idea?

Li Shu: "Then you can't just stay here for the rest of your life, right?"

It has been several months since they came to the Research Institute. Like everyone here, they fight with the zombies outside, search for food outside, and protect the Research Institute, but this is not the life he wants.

Li Shu gritted his teeth: "There is a larger shelter in Q City at the Scientific Research Institute. Even if we want to live here, we should not choose the Scientific Research Institute."

Q City is very large, and there is more than one shelter. The Scientific Research Institute is small compared to other shelters, so he is not willing to stay in the Scientific Research Institute.

Li Tao felt that it was nothing. He sighed and said: "But there is nothing wrong with this now. We have special powers. We can do more things for the scientific research institute. We have also received preferential treatment. There is no need to keep looking for Lin There is no need to move to a bigger place."

If they move to a bigger place, won't they need to put in more effort to gain the privileges?

Moreover, finding Lin Ci is simply a wishful thinking for now.

There is no signal, no contact, and I don't know which direction Lin Ci has gone. If you are looking for someone under these conditions, you will find something!

Li Shu packed his baggage: "Are you willing to stay in a place like this all your life? Don't you even have an Omega? Xiao Tao, if we continue to stay in this place, we may die without offspring."

Li Tao was stunned.

Li Shu: "So what if we survive? Most of the alphas here, betas and omegas are zombies. Do you have the guts to marry zombies and have children?"

"Without beta and omega, there would be no new life. Even if we survive now, in a few decades, the people in this research institute will still be dead."

Li Shu felt that there was no need to eat here and wait to die.

Although he did have selfish motives, he felt that what he said was not wrong. Instead of surviving for decades and then dying, it would be better to venture out to find Lin Ci, or find a larger place to thrive.