Chapter 61

Qin Yan:......

After Lin Ci asked, he waited for a while but didn't get Qin Yan's answer. He called out uneasily: "Brother Yan?"

Qin Yan then answered perfunctorily: "Maybe, I don't know."

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment and nodded subconsciously. That's right. Qin Yan was not a zombie, so how could he know?

Cheng Xi listened to the conversation between the two and burst out laughing. Qin Yan knew exactly whether the zombie was leaving and where it was going.

This little Omega is so pitiful, he is still kept in the dark until now.

If you wait two more months, your belly will be bigger!

Why!

Cheng Xi sighed and shook his head, looking at the two of them as if they were watching a show.

Xia Bai had no choice. He couldn't force Qin Yan to go back, and he didn't dare. He could only follow him out.

Yu Ye pulled his younger brother to follow him.

Only Li Shu and Li Tao looked up at the sky. They left in a hurry. They had nothing except the bags they usually carried on their backs, the temporary food and water inside, and a stick.

Li Shu wanted to go to Lin Ci, but Lin Ci was following Qin Yan closely and it was difficult for him to get there. Moreover, there were so many people now that it was inconvenient to say some things.

He could only endure it, and then asked: "Then where are we going now? If we don't have a car, what should we do if we encounter zombies?"

Although the zombies outside are almost the same as before, the zombies entering the dungeon are incomparable to those before.

I don't know how many zombies there are, and I don't know where they are. They can easily be targeted as they walk blindly on the street.

Zombies can also hunt their prey!

Qin Yan looked back at Li Shu and wondered why this guy came out with them?

But people have already arrived, and he has no intention of driving them away.

After all, it is quite convenient to have Li Shu around sometimes.

He curled up his lips and smiled: "I didn't expect you to follow us out, so I didn't prepare your place. If you want to go with us, you'd better find a car by yourself."

Li Shu was stunned: "You have prepared a car, where is it?"

Qin Yan pointed to the corner ahead: "There."

The weather was hot, and it was a bit hot after wearing long sleeves in the underground city. Lin Ci wiped his sweat while looking in the direction Qin Yan pointed, and sure enough he saw the military green front of the car.

Cheng Xi was the most excited. Carrying three bags, he squeezed everyone away and rushed over happily.

Lin Ci thought as he walked, it was still a military vehicle. Qin Yan was really awesome. Did he spend the past three days preparing this truck?

He followed him blankly and found that Qin Yan was right. Apart from the compartment at the back, the truck only had five seats in the front.

He and Qin Yan sat in the driver's seat and passenger seat, and three seats behind were occupied by the two brothers Xia Bai and Yu Ye.

Cheng Xi, Li Shu and Li Tao have no place.

Seeing this situation, Li Shu willingly took Li Tao to find a car.