Chapter 25

The conditions on the road were not good. The bag had to contain life-saving food and water, as well as some emergency gadgets, and there was no room for clothes.

Moreover, he didn't bring any clean clothes when he was captured. Qin Yan gave him a set of clean clothes.

Later, he didn't ask for Qin Yan again.

Unexpectedly, Qin Yan was so attentive that he even found new clothes for him. He should have found them in a certain supermarket.

He carefully took the clothes: "Thank you."

Qin Yan didn't say anything, just pushed him into the bathroom and closed the door.

Lin Ci smiled brightly, took her clothes and went to take a shower.

After taking a shower, he came out while wiping his hair and saw Qin Yan sitting on the bed playing with her mobile phone.

He walked over and sat down. Just as he was about to ask what time it was, he saw Qin Yan hand him the phone.

He was stunned for a moment, stretched out his hand to take it, and asked uncertainly: "Give it to me?"

Qin Yan: "It's fine in the supermarket. Put it away and follow me downstairs."

Go downstairs now?

Lin Ci looked at his phone. It was already twelve o'clock in the middle of the night. What were he going to do downstairs now?

But Qin Yan had already spoken, so he didn't dare to ask. When he set his phone to vibrate, he saw that there was a calling card.

Opening the phone book, I saw Qin Yan's phone number, and it was only Qin Yan's number.

He glanced at Qin Yan secretly, then put the phone in his pocket, put down the towel before saying, "Okay."

Qin Yan walked to the window and looked down, then waved to him: "Come here."

He quickly ran over and followed Qin Yan's gaze curiously.

Two floors is not high, and their location is not even five meters above the ground, but... Qin Yan doesn't plan to jump from here, does he?

He turned his head in surprise. Before he could ask his doubts, he was hugged around the waist. Qin Yan said, "Hold me tight."

Lin Ci suddenly had goosebumps all over his body. At this time, he didn't need Qin Yan's instructions. He had already subconsciously hugged Qin Yan.

After all, he was going to jump from here. If he didn't hold on tightly, he would be kidding his life. He couldn't afford it!

Sure enough, as soon as he hugged Qin Yan, Qin Yan jumped off the window sill with his arms around him.

Lin Ci was so frightened that he felt like he had jumped off a building.

But for some reason, when he landed, his stomach twitched, and then he quickly pushed Qin Yan away, and he lay down in the grass on the side of the road in a panic and vomited.

Lin Ci: "Ugh..."

He didn't eat much at the end of the day. The most hungry thing was the self-heating rice that Qin Yan made for him when he woke up. Now he vomited it all out.

Qin Yan frowned: "Why are you... so weak?"

Didn't Omega mutate? Why is he so weak now that he vomits when he jumps off a building?

It stands to reason that both alpha and omega will become stronger and stronger after mutation. Lin Ci already has a mutated body and can even use gasoline at will. Why is his physical condition getting worse and worse?