Chapter 116

Lin Ci knew that casualties were unavoidable in the last days, so he didn't care about anything but small sections.

Subconsciously looking in the direction Xiao Duan left, Xiao Duan was no longer there. Although Xiao Duan didn't show it, he still couldn't be sure that Xiao Duan wouldn't be sad after watching his father die with his own eyes.

Lin Ci sighed helplessly and buried his face in Qin Yan's arms.

Dr. Duan was quickly divided up, and all the zombies got a mouthful of meat.

Mrs. Qin got a small spoon from nowhere and shared it with Qin Ji, one spoonful at a time and one spoonful at a time.

For zombies, such a scene is extremely harmonious and beautiful. There are no quarrels, no fights, no bloodshed, and even meat to eat. Life is ordinary and happy.

For the two brothers Xiao Liu and Li Shu, this scene was very scary.

In their eyes, everyone except them was eating people, with hands and mouths full of blood, and the sounds of sucking and hissing.

The appearance of Qin Ji and Mrs. Qin eating brains even more irritated them. They were so frightened that they turned pale while sitting in the car and did not dare to say a word.

Li Shu swallowed the water and subconsciously touched his bald head, suddenly feeling like he was surviving a disaster.

I don't know how long it took, but Xiao Liu said in a trembling voice: "What should we do? How should we go out now and how should we go back?"

Dr. Duan was dead. He was eaten clean by the zombies. Even his bones were sucked by the zombies. It was not a harsh sound, but it made him feel extremely uncomfortable and wanted to escape from here immediately.

But there were too many zombies, and all the roads were blocked. Their cars couldn't drive out at all, and they didn't have the courage to walk.

They are trapped here.

If Xiao Liu hadn't taken into account the dignity of being an alpha, he would have cried.

Li Tao was also frightened. He was not someone who had never seen big scenes, but when he saw this kind of scene, he couldn't help but feel scared.

After hearing Xiao Liu's words, he subconsciously raised his head and looked at Li Shu.

Everything they have now is due to Li Shu's insistence on going his own way. What they want to do depends on Li Shu.

Li Shu took a breath: "Why are everyone looking at me? I don't know what to do now. Let's wait and see if those disgusting guys can leave later."

"If these zombies leave, won't there be a road? As long as there is a road, we can definitely get out of here."

The first thing he did when he left here was to take a shower. Damn it, he was covered in those guys' semen and it was so disgusting.

Li Shu's words made Li Tao's eyes light up. Great, his brother finally figured it out and gave up looking for Lin Ci.

Li Tao: "Brother, let's find a place after leaving here..."

"If those zombies don't leave, we will rush in directly. There are few zombies in the hospital. Are we still worried about not being able to get out if we try to catch Lin Ci or the child?"

Li Shu smiled. Lin Ci didn't even look at him or say a word to him just now, as if the two of them were really strangers.

And that kid.