Chapter 90

Lin Ci leaned against Menko, pretending to be hungry and weak, convinced that Wang Xiao would find food for him, otherwise he would starve to death, and Wang Xiao would not be able to achieve any of his goals.

Sure enough, when Wang Xiao heard this, he immediately got up from the sofa, ran to him quickly, stretched out his hand and said, "Treat him for me. Only after he is cured can he have something to eat."

Lin Ci pursed his lips, lowered his head and said, "But your injury yesterday was too serious. I exhausted my ability too much. I still haven't recovered today and can't cure it."

Wang Xiao: "Can't it be cured?"

Afraid that Wang Xiao would lose his temper and scold others, Lin Ci quickly added: "Yes, the zombies following Brother Yan are all with sound limbs and good looks. Their injuries are not many and not serious. The zombies I treat are always Like that, it was the first time that I treated you so seriously yesterday. It consumed too much, and I don't know when I will recover. But you have to find food for me. If I starve to death, no one will treat you. ."

Lin Ci said while trying to hide in the room.

Wang Xiao was indeed angry, but he also knew how heavy the injuries on his body were. Even if he was angry, he had no choice but to grit his teeth and endure it.

It couldn't help but raise its hand, then put it down under Lin Ci's fearful gaze. It turned its head and roared at the zombies outside the window, asking the zombies outside to find food.

But just as it finished roaring, Lin Ci continued to provoke it with a pale face.

Lin Ci suppressed his fear and said loudly: "The zombies down there are so ugly and smelly, and the food they are looking for must also be dirty and smelly. I won't eat it!"

The zombies below were all the same as Wang Xiao. They were all seriously injured and came here after being ostracized by Qin Yan.

There were also some whose bodies were not seriously injured but whose bodies were full of bruises. They didn't want to be controlled by Wang Xiao and went to fight the mountains themselves as kings.

Wang Xiao raised his hand again: "You are so damn..."

Lin Ci quickly shrank his neck to hide, but the slap did not fall after all.

He looked up and saw a smile in Wang Xiao's eyes: "Just torture me, and when I get better, I will get it all back on you."

Lin Ci's face turned even paler, and he subconsciously lowered his head and took a step back, not daring to look at Wang Xiao again.

Wang Xiao said nothing more, turned around and left.

But instead of walking through the door, it jumped from the balcony.

Lin Ci hurriedly followed him to take a look, and found that the zombies had surrounded him as soon as he jumped down. They roared one after another, seeming to be communicating with each other, but he couldn't understand it.

Not long after, Wang Xiao ran in the other direction.

Lin Ci felt relieved now. He was indeed hungry and could accept the food that other zombies were looking for. After all, the food had packaging bags. No matter how disgusting it was, he couldn't dislike it under such living conditions. He took it back and washed it. Just wipe it with paper and it will still be edible.

He just didn't want to stay with Wang Xiao and wanted to send Wang Xiao away.

After Wang Xiao left, he quickly ran to every room to observe. The rooms seemed to have been cleaned deliberately. There were no weapons, and there was nothing to eat or drink.