Chapter 85

"Box?"

Qin Yan whispered: "Where did you put it?"

Lin Ci: "It's in the living room. I'm in the room now."

Although Uncle Duan was very good, they had many secrets and the scientific research institute had many tricks, so he did not dare to call Qin Yan in front of the box.

Qin Yan: "Okay, now go and open the box and take a look."

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment: "Do you want to open it?"

Although he is vigilant, he has no habit of touching other people's things.

Qin Yan: "It's okay, open it and check."

"good."

Lin Ci stood up and went out as he spoke. He took the box and opened it. Inside was a photo of Uncle Duan and Xiao Duan.

The photos seemed to be from the past few years. Just as he thought, Xiao Duan was more handsome when he was a human, but it just didn't quite match the carefree look of Xiao Duan now.

Xiao Duan in the photo is frowning, looking unhappy, and his eyes are even lifeless.

Lin Ci put down the photo and picked up the mobile phone case underneath the photo.

He opened the mobile phone box and looked at it. It was a new mobile phone with complete configuration. Nothing else.

Lin Ci covered his mouth and cell phone and whispered, "It's a photo of Xiao Duan and Uncle Duan, and a new cell phone."

Qin Yan: "Turn on the phone."

Lin Ci did as he was told again, and when he opened his phone, he found that there was a mobile phone card inside.

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment before whispering: "Brother Yan, there is a card."

Qin Yan: "I know, put the things back, put the box in the toilet, and tell Xia Bai and the others to speak as quietly as possible."

"good."

Lin Ci immediately restored the things to their original positions, then took them into the toilet and put them away.

After coming out, he was not in a hurry to talk to Qin Yan. Instead, he explained the situation to Xia Bai and the others before going back to the room to continue chatting with Qin Yan.

"Brother Yan."

Lin Ci whispered: "You haven't answered my question yet. Uncle Duan said the baby is healthy, so I don't have to live here anymore?"

He didn't want to sleep alone in a strange place at night. He wanted to sleep with Qin Yan and wanted Qin Yan's pheromones.

Omega had always been very dependent on the alpha during his pregnancy. He had been wandering outside because he had no choice. At that time, he and Qin Yan hadn't spoken to each other yet. Even if they were separated, they could only think about it secretly every night.

But now, he and Qin Yan were together openly, and there was no longer any obstacle that scared him, and that dependence became particularly obvious.

Qin Yan: "Miss me?"

Lin Ci was embarrassed, and his face turned slightly red when asked, but he still nodded and replied in a low voice: "Yes."

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a few low laughs coming from the phone.

Lin Ci's face turned even redder, he pursed his lips and said no more.

Qin Yan: "I miss you too, but you need medical treatment now. The Research Institute..."