Chapter 73

"I'm afraid, I'm afraid..."

Lin Ci couldn't control his emotions. He grabbed Qin Yan's arm with his backhand and cried loudly: "Do you know how scared I am? In my dreams at night, I see zombies forcibly marking me. I'm afraid that I will become Zombie, I'm afraid that someone will find out that I've been marked by a zombie!"

"I'm afraid that no one will help me when I have a fever. I'm afraid that you will find me and you won't want me. I'm afraid that I will give birth to a little zombie or a little monster and then be beaten to death together!"

"Look at Li Shu, look at how he insulted me. Why don't you explain? Why do you look at me so scared?"

"Is it so fun to pretend to be a benefactor and ask you to help me on purpose?"

Qin Yan didn't know that Lin Ci was so bitter in his heart, his dark eyes became moist, and he admitted his mistake in a low voice: "I was wrong Xiao Ci, I know now, I know everything, I am a bastard, I shouldn't lie to you, no It's time to bully you, don't be angry, Li Shu, I have already taken revenge. Every time he scolds you, I secretly teach him a lesson. I have thrown him away and will never let him appear in front of us again. "

He wanted to hug Lin Ci, but Lin Ci was so angry and refused. He was afraid of hurting Lin Ci, so he didn't dare to force himself, so he could only wait aside.

Lin Ci sobbed and scolded him: "You are nothing!"

Qin Yan grabbed his hand and whispered, "Yes, Xiao Ci is right, I am not a thing."

Lin Ci: "You bastard, you are not a human being!"

Qin Yan: "Yes, I am whatever Xiao Ci says I am. I am a bastard, not a human being. I can do whatever Xiao Ci wants."

Lin Ci didn't expect Qin Yanyan to follow his words like this. He was stunned for a moment, sniffed and said, "Then you are... a dog, a dog!"

Qin Yan coaxed along with Lin Ci's words: "Yes, I'm a bitch. I made Xiao Ci unhappy. Xiao Ci, please stop fussing with me and don't be angry, okay?"

Before Lin Ci had time to answer, he saw a drop of water fall from his dark eyes.

Lin Ci was stunned. He raised his hand and wiped it gently, clearly feeling the stiffness of Qin Yan's body.

He knew that it was true that Qin Yan was teasing him, and it was also true that he cared about him.

But those who care are probably because of the child in his belly.

Otherwise, why would Qin Yan not be nice to him at the beginning, but become nicer to him later on?

He took a breath and asked in a low voice: "We have never met before that, why do you do this to me?"

Qin Yan: "Because, because..."

Qin Yan didn't know how to tell Lin Ci. Some things couldn't be explained clearly in just a few words.

He was silent for a moment before continuing: "I want to find you. We are very compatible. Your pheromones will make me feel comfortable and prevent me from becoming too irritable and losing control."

After Qin Yan finished speaking, he quickly added: "But I also like you. Although I really didn't have any feelings at first, every day we get along with you makes me like you more and more."

Qin Yan understood Omega's temperament and coaxed in a low voice: "Xiao Ci, don't think about it. I'm not just here for your pheromones, nor for the children. I'm here for you. Don't believe me." , I will prove it to you, now go out with me, okay?"