Chapter 65

Lin Ci was scared and angry, crying and trembling all over. He asked Li Shu if he was lying to him.

But Li Shu swallowed after seeing his white waist and slightly bulging belly, his eyes flashed with excitement, resisting the urge to touch him, and whispered: "I didn't lie to you, That medicine was given to me by a nurse, and I didn't know it couldn't induce abortion. Besides, didn't you say you had bleeding before? Why is it still there?"

Lin Ci's belly was getting bigger, and Qin Yan would soon notice it.

By then, Lin Ci and those powers will be his!

Lin Ci put down his clothes defensively and asked in disbelief: "Where did you meet this little nurse?"

If Li Shu said that he had given the medicine in exchange for something, he would still believe it, and that the nurse had given it to him. How could that be possible?

Moreover, all their belongings were confiscated by the guards at that time, leaving nothing good at all. How could the little nurse take the risk of giving him banned drugs?

Think carefully about how Li Shu had just arrived at that place and was unfamiliar with the place. How could he get the medicine in such a short time?

It was because he was too impatient at that time and chose to believe Li Shu in a panic.

Lin Ci shed tears and shook his head: "You lied to me. You just wanted me to give birth to it. You are as bad as that scumbag!"

After Lin Ci finished speaking, he walked out.

Li Shu quickly went to pull him: "Goodbye, please listen to me..."

Lin Ci fiercely shook off Li Shu's hand and choked with sobs: "Let go, Li Shu, you have exhausted my last hope for you. I will never trust you again in this life!"

Before, he had some expectations for Li Shu because they grew up together, hoping that Li Shu would really be a little soft-hearted towards him and then be willing to help him.

But I didn't expect it to be impossible!

Perhaps in Li Shu's eyes, they grew up together and had no friendship at all!

Lin Ci hurriedly went out and saw Qin Yan sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching him.

He did not dare to look at Qin Yan, lowered his head and quickly returned to the room.

As soon as he entered the door, Qin Yan rushed over, took his arm and asked, "What's going on? Did he bully you?"

Lin Ci did not answer immediately, but hesitated for a while before shaking his head and saying, "No."

He was careless.

He shouldn't believe Li Shu. Even if he was discovered by Li Shu and had to stick to the same secret as Li Shu, he shouldn't believe that Li Shu would really help him kill the little monster.

Qin Yan: "Then why are you crying?"

Lin Ci didn't want to say it at first, but Qin Yan was not easy to lie to. He thought about it and hugged Qin Yan, lying in his arms and holding back the tears and whispered: "It's nothing, I just remembered that he lied to me before."

Qin Yan hugged him, patted his back gently and asked, "What did he lie to you about?"

Lin Ci hesitated before speaking: "He has always been very good to me since I was a child. Seeing that we have a good relationship, my parents asked us to get married, but he refused. He said that he would be as good to me as before even if we didn't get married. , will always love me and protect me no matter what happens, but it's all a lie, he doesn't care about me from the bottom of his heart!"