Chapter 21

Qin Yan: "Stop the car. On the left, there is someone on the third building from the right."

Li Shu: "How many people?"

Qin Yan looked at it and whispered: "Five."

Li Shu: "Wait until I come back."

The more people in their team and the stronger they are, the easier the road ahead will be. Whether it is finding resources or fighting zombies, it will be much easier.

Moreover, even if you meet people from other teams in the future, it will be more convenient and powerful to grab resources and places.

Therefore, it is impossible for Li Shu to give up the opportunity to strengthen his team.

Lin Ci didn't understand Li Shu's thoughts and was very surprised by Li Shu's reaction. He thought Li Shu would run away by himself and not save those people.

Just like when he came out of the town, he thought Li Shu would abandon him and Qin Yan and walk away, but Li Shu unexpectedly stopped the car and helped defeat the zombies.

Qin Yan didn't want to talk too much about Li Shu with Lin Ci.

He just glanced at Lin Ci and asked in a low voice, "What are you holding in your hand?"

Lin Ci looked at the dark gun in his hand and was stunned for a moment before saying, "The gun you gave me."

Qin Yan nodded: "There are twelve bullets in here. If you aim correctly, you can kill twelve zombies by yourself."

Lin Ci was stunned.

Yes, he really couldn't defeat the zombies. He didn't have the strength to kick the zombies away like Qin Yan, nor did he have the skills to cut off the zombies' heads with one knife.

But if he had a gun, he could also kill zombies.

There was hope in Lin Ci's eyes, but he had never used a gun and had some incompetence.

He turned his head expectantly and asked softly: "Can you teach me how to use it?"

"Can."

Looking at Li Shu's car slowly appearing, Qin Yan raised his lips and said, "I can teach you how to use a gun, and I can also give you this gun, but...what are you going to exchange for it?"

Lin Ci was stunned for a moment. Qin Yan could bite his glands whenever he wanted. Qin Yan could also cover his deeper marks at any time.

Therefore, as an omega, apart from these, he has nothing else to give Qin Yan.

He thought for a while and then said: "Oil, I'll give you oil."

Gasoline is very precious in any era. With this power, it will not only make Qin Yan's travel more convenient, but also allow Qin Yan to exchange gasoline with others for other needed resources.

He felt good.

Unexpectedly, Qin Yan said, "I don't want oil."

Lin Ci was confused: "Then what do you want?"

Qin Yan: "I want your pheromones."

Lin Ci: "???"

Qin Yan: "Don't store the information. Release it. I have to feel it at any time."

Feel it at any time, how can that be?

Lin Ci panicked immediately: "No, no, if other alphas smell it, I, I..."

Although there was an Omega Protection Law in this world before, omegas still kept their own information away from time to time.

Because after their pheromones are smelled by alpha, alpha will think that they are seducing alpha.