Chapter 69

Before Lin Ci could react, he was dragged into the truck.

Xiao Duan pushed Lin Ci to the front, and the other zombies followed behind pushing a shopping cart.

The ostentation is as spectacular as it gets.

Lin Ci asked confusedly: "Where to go?"

Xiao Duan thought for a while before asking: "Do you miss Wang?"

king?

Is it that scumbag zombie?

Lin Ci was silent for a moment, nodded and whispered, "I want to."

Xiao Duan didn't notice that Lin Ci's expression changed, and said excitedly: "Then let's go find him!"

Lin Ci bit his lip: "Okay."

Going to see that scumbag zombie who ran away after marking him, Lin Ci felt...he was missing something.

He regretted not bringing out the gun Qin Yan gave him.

Moreover, if he blew off their king's crotch in front of Xiao Duan, or killed their king directly, would Xiao Duan bring other zombies to kill him?

Lin Ci suddenly felt a little worried. He hesitated for a while before sighing and whispering: "How about forget it? What can I do if I see your king? Life like this is quite good now."

He was afraid that he would offend that scumbag zombie and be listed as a public enemy of the corpse world by other zombies.

But if he didn't let out that bad breath, he would feel uncomfortable.

It was that scumbag zombie that turned him into what he is now. He didn't want the scumbag zombie to be responsible, but he would feel aggrieved if he couldn't even vent his anger.

Xiao Duan said as he walked: "How can it be okay now? When you find the king, let him take care of you."

Although they also wanted to take care of Lin Ci, if Wang was around, such good things would not be available to them.

Let a zombie king take care of him?

If it had been before, he would have found this unimaginable, but now that there were so many zombies around him, and each one of them was doing their best to take care of him, he found it not so unimaginable.

However, he was unhappy when he thought about the zombie whose face he couldn't even see clearly surrounding him.

He subconsciously thought of Qin Yan and lowered his head in despair.

Qin Yan must not be able to accept that the person who permanently marked him before was a zombie, right?

Lin Ci was unhappy to see him.

Xiaodui quickly advised him: "Don't be unhappy, the king is so good, don't you like it?"

Lin Ci:......

Should he like it?

Lin Ci didn't speak. After all, he couldn't speak ill of the king in front of these zombies.

But he was unhappy and felt a little lost. He didn't say a word along the way, even if Xiao Duan and the zombies took turns to make him happy.

However, Xiao Duan said that he would take him to find their king, but they walked for two days in the hot weather and could not find the way.

Lin Ci watched Xiao Duan looking for local zombies to ask for directions. His attitude changed from polite and disdainful at the beginning to irritable and vicious in the end.